Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FIRE FLIGHT [Public Buy: Closed]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72
@imupacreek2000 - @StrykeSlammerII took them (thanks, btw), but I've got three level 4's (one of whom has the exalt bonus for Current) ready to go if anyone wants 'em. I can't look at them anymore. I have now discovered my hatred for training Snappers. o_0

@Springo @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz
@imupacreek2000 - @StrykeSlammerII took them (thanks, btw), but I've got three level 4's (one of whom has the exalt bonus for Current) ready to go if anyone wants 'em. I can't look at them anymore. I have now discovered my hatred for training Snappers. o_0

@Springo @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz
18-24-20-426_512.gif
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

Got a 5-days-old hatchling in my lair, anyone wants to buy him? And good luck fire :)
@Springo @imupacreek2000 @Oldshuck @LuckyRunt @Aky @Sammyken @StrykeSlammerII @Thebazilly @Marge @deaddavetheenemy @sasga @Candace @corvidcharlie @Orbitz

Got a 5-days-old hatchling in my lair, anyone wants to buy him? And good luck fire :)
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
@Blue1Dragon
Would you be willing to sell him at our 6kT price? If so, I can take him off your hands!
@Blue1Dragon
Would you be willing to sell him at our 6kT price? If so, I can take him off your hands!
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo
Sure, I'll send him.
@Springo
Sure, I'll send him.
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
@Blue1Dragon
I see your CR, but FR won't let me accept it. I think you may already have that dragon on auction.
@Blue1Dragon
I see your CR, but FR won't let me accept it. I think you may already have that dragon on auction.
kbeXrjR.png
@Springo
Ah, forgot all about that! I've put another up :)
@Springo
Ah, forgot all about that! I've put another up :)
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
@Blue1Dragon
Got him! Thanks! :)
@Blue1Dragon
Got him! Thanks! :)
kbeXrjR.png

I've got one adult dragon and two 5-day-old hatchlings! Go fire flight!

I've got one adult dragon and two 5-day-old hatchlings! Go fire flight!
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
@Springo Sending a couple of dragons with bonuses your way.

Would you be willing to pay an extra 2kT for the daily color bonus (the 2500 one)? I have a Wildclaw with a white secondary that I'm about to start training.
@Springo Sending a couple of dragons with bonuses your way.

Would you be willing to pay an extra 2kT for the daily color bonus (the 2500 one)? I have a Wildclaw with a white secondary that I'm about to start training.
Art by Drytil
@VividBoundary
send 'em when you're ready! :D
@VividBoundary
send 'em when you're ready! :D
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72