Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] male Nocturne
1 2
@tstroyerfosho
He is awesome indeed, although the tert would mean they'd be in the green range. For now I'd be interested in studding him. :)

@authocracy
Thank you for letting me know. I'll consider him. :)

@brilliantsky
Yeah, your boy is pretty much perfect. I'd definitely like to stud with him. :D
Timeseeker needs 6 more days. I am considering some combination of Iri / Crystal and Shim / Facet for her, with maybe Spines as a tert.
@tstroyerfosho
He is awesome indeed, although the tert would mean they'd be in the green range. For now I'd be interested in studding him. :)

@authocracy
Thank you for letting me know. I'll consider him. :)

@brilliantsky
Yeah, your boy is pretty much perfect. I'd definitely like to stud with him. :D
Timeseeker needs 6 more days. I am considering some combination of Iri / Crystal and Shim / Facet for her, with maybe Spines as a tert.
lightfull.png
@Shroomlet kk ill keep him available
@Shroomlet kk ill keep him available
@tstroyerfosho
Thank you! :D
@tstroyerfosho
Thank you! :D
lightfull.png
@brilliantsky Would this work for her and with your boy? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=17&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=8&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.jpg[/img]
@brilliantsky
Would this work for her and with your boy?
dragonpic2.php?body=28&wing=17&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=8&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=8&spec=prev.jpg
lightfull.png
@shroomlet OK! great! my boy (who still needs a name, whoops,) will be RTB in 15 days, so that's more than fine. Got all his treasure genes, so he only needs shimmer now. The babies are more likely to have bar as a primary, though, so if you want a Noc with better genes that's cool with me.
@shroomlet OK! great! my boy (who still needs a name, whoops,) will be RTB in 15 days, so that's more than fine. Got all his treasure genes, so he only needs shimmer now. The babies are more likely to have bar as a primary, though, so if you want a Noc with better genes that's cool with me.
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
I'd put clown primary on her for now. So it's Bar / Clown, Shim / Facet, GB / Spines between the two.
@brilliantsky
I'd put clown primary on her for now. So it's Bar / Clown, Shim / Facet, GB / Spines between the two.
lightfull.png
@shroomlet great! I'll message you when he's RTB, if you haven't found a perma-mate by then. Your nest would probably work better, since they're in the blue range, but if you don't mind pink eyes, I'd be happy to host?
@shroomlet great! I'll message you when he's RTB, if you haven't found a perma-mate by then. Your nest would probably work better, since they're in the blue range, but if you don't mind pink eyes, I'd be happy to host?
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
@brilliantsky
I can host, no problem. :D
@brilliantsky
I can host, no problem. :D
lightfull.png
1 2