Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) Mates/Sixteen Fandom Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@authocracy - Oh, that's a pretty sweet dragon! I'm actually getting in a perfect Skydancer for Kuzuryuu, but I'd also be very interested in buying Chronos. I'd have to get him Underbelly, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. How much were you thinking?

@Falconair - That's a big spread you've got there; best of luck with selling everything! I'm not that interested in any of them, though; sorry.

@starsystems - Ahhh, the second's close but not quite there. Best of luck with selling them, though!

@alanapants - Thanks for showing, but I think I'd be looking at something more magenta for my Monomi; I don't really want the primary range going into the dark reds.
@authocracy - Oh, that's a pretty sweet dragon! I'm actually getting in a perfect Skydancer for Kuzuryuu, but I'd also be very interested in buying Chronos. I'd have to get him Underbelly, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. How much were you thinking?

@Falconair - That's a big spread you've got there; best of luck with selling everything! I'm not that interested in any of them, though; sorry.

@starsystems - Ahhh, the second's close but not quite there. Best of luck with selling them, though!

@alanapants - Thanks for showing, but I think I'd be looking at something more magenta for my Monomi; I don't really want the primary range going into the dark reds.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner 20K? I didn't have a super-firm idea, so if that's too high just send me a CR for something lower. :)
@Spooner 20K? I didn't have a super-firm idea, so if that's too high just send me a CR for something lower. :)
@authocracy - 20k works for me! I'll need to send after this rollover, though; will that be all right?
@authocracy - 20k works for me! I'll need to send after this rollover, though; will that be all right?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Absolutely! I'll likely go to bed before then and I work early in the morning, but I will accept as soon as I get a chance. :)
@Spooner Absolutely! I'll likely go to bed before then and I work early in the morning, but I will accept as soon as I get a chance. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8