Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragon Borrowing?
1 2
Hey I was wondering if I could borrow 2 level 25 dragons to help me raise 3 dragons of my own to 25. I am having a hard time even with Culex's Leveling Guide and wish to use some experienced dragons to help out. Anyone willing to do so will get 30k for their contirbution and their dragon will come back to them. Please help!
Hey I was wondering if I could borrow 2 level 25 dragons to help me raise 3 dragons of my own to 25. I am having a hard time even with Culex's Leveling Guide and wish to use some experienced dragons to help out. Anyone willing to do so will get 30k for their contirbution and their dragon will come back to them. Please help!
What level are your dragons now, @Glenwood22 ?
What level are your dragons now, @Glenwood22 ?
Riftwalkershatchery-sig.jpg
My highest are level 13 @Crysallis
My highest are level 13 @Crysallis
@Glenwood22 What builds? 13-19 can be a bit rough, but it's not _terrible_... but if you have 2 or 3 casters, it's pretty much undoable. (2 melee and 1 caster with heals can mean really long chains though...)

I can't afford to loan out my 25s, but I can help with an advice if you need! I'm currently leveling three of my gen1s together, and while tedious, I'm not having any issues with my 2 melee 1 caster crew.

Are you using stones for your dragons? Ambush in particular is exceptionally important.
@Glenwood22 What builds? 13-19 can be a bit rough, but it's not _terrible_... but if you have 2 or 3 casters, it's pretty much undoable. (2 melee and 1 caster with heals can mean really long chains though...)

I can't afford to loan out my 25s, but I can help with an advice if you need! I'm currently leveling three of my gen1s together, and while tedious, I'm not having any issues with my 2 melee 1 caster crew.

Are you using stones for your dragons? Ambush in particular is exceptionally important.
@Glenwood22

I can lend you 2 of mine :)

Do you prefer the 129 STR/ 50 QCK dragons or the 127 STR/ 55 QCK dragons?

Oh, and do u know about how long you'll need them?
@Glenwood22

I can lend you 2 of mine :)

Do you prefer the 129 STR/ 50 QCK dragons or the 127 STR/ 55 QCK dragons?

Oh, and do u know about how long you'll need them?
@Crysallis I have ambush for all three of them and they know the moves Eliminate and their elemental moves (like Zephyr bolt). Oh and they all use Scratch

@Kalahira Thank you! I don't mind which group you lend me and I will use them until my three dragons are also 25 (won't take long because they have pretty good stats and moves and I play the coliseum a lot but it feel like I'm very slow at leveling) I will feed them and take very good care of them while I have them. I assure you that I won't have them longer than 3 weeks (maybe even shorter than that)
@Crysallis I have ambush for all three of them and they know the moves Eliminate and their elemental moves (like Zephyr bolt). Oh and they all use Scratch

@Kalahira Thank you! I don't mind which group you lend me and I will use them until my three dragons are also 25 (won't take long because they have pretty good stats and moves and I play the coliseum a lot but it feel like I'm very slow at leveling) I will feed them and take very good care of them while I have them. I assure you that I won't have them longer than 3 weeks (maybe even shorter than that)
@Glenwood22 The best way to level them is to just grind it out -> Scratch until you can eliminate, know when you can eliminate and have a sure kill, and rotate those. Eventually, you should get to the point where you can scratch once and eliminate once to kill everything in the game. And.. .it does take a long time to level them. That's normal. It took me 2 weeks to get my first 25s, and that was spending an hour to three in the coliseum each day!

Good luck, hope the loaners you got will help you get them done fast :)
@Glenwood22 The best way to level them is to just grind it out -> Scratch until you can eliminate, know when you can eliminate and have a sure kill, and rotate those. Eventually, you should get to the point where you can scratch once and eliminate once to kill everything in the game. And.. .it does take a long time to level them. That's normal. It took me 2 weeks to get my first 25s, and that was spending an hour to three in the coliseum each day!

Good luck, hope the loaners you got will help you get them done fast :)
@Crysallis Thanks and I have been at it for a month XD I spend a 1/2 hour each day.
@Crysallis Thanks and I have been at it for a month XD I spend a 1/2 hour each day.
@Glenwood22 Sounds about right then! Takes time... Unless you dump a bunch of hours in a marathon, expect to spend a month or two at it. :)The crawl from about 16 to 25 is the worst though. 22 feels like it takes an eternity. Ironically, I don't feel 24 is too bad... probably due to the excitement of almost being done!
@Glenwood22 Sounds about right then! Takes time... Unless you dump a bunch of hours in a marathon, expect to spend a month or two at it. :)The crawl from about 16 to 25 is the worst though. 22 feels like it takes an eternity. Ironically, I don't feel 24 is too bad... probably due to the excitement of almost being done!
@Crysallis Well maybe things will go by faster with the level 25s at hand.
@Crysallis Well maybe things will go by faster with the level 25s at hand.
1 2