Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Free unwanted dragons for newbies?
1 2 3 4
@Mortiki Are Storm and Fearless a pair? Like any two dragons or do you have set pairs? I'm not too sure how it works but I'd love to have a hatchling for either dragon :)
@Mortiki Are Storm and Fearless a pair? Like any two dragons or do you have set pairs? I'm not too sure how it works but I'd love to have a hatchling for either dragon :)
Agender (Agender flag)They/Them (Agender flag)Gray Asexual (Asexual flag)
jA5A7gu.pngw8JMf5u.pngnxnvMxS.png
msNXKHF.pngCjazofY.pngciKJAru.png
G8AyR6r.pngd7mJF4W.png6Ef6hwD.png
uiiU27c.pngwLurwzJ.png4bCo5Hl.png
b9kiMNi.pngo7CqYdD.pnguVi0BlM.png & more! (oof)
I've got these two if you'd like one. They're both triple basic because they're from one of my un-gened Gen 1 pairs, but they're also XXY (Green/Green/Yellow-range): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6854739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68548/6854739_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6854740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68548/6854740_350.png[/img] [/url] Both are already named because they were to be exalted.
I've got these two if you'd like one. They're both triple basic because they're from one of my un-gened Gen 1 pairs, but they're also XXY (Green/Green/Yellow-range):

6854739_350.png

6854740_350.png

Both are already named because they were to be exalted.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Grimdxrk

All of the dragons Behind BroodMother are pair off with preferred mates but I am willing to mix & match them if you see somebody u really like.
@Grimdxrk

All of the dragons Behind BroodMother are pair off with preferred mates but I am willing to mix & match them if you see somebody u really like.
i hope i'm not being greedy guys haha :x there's just so many pretties

@yesdear ooh pretty! I'll take Benek (the tundra) please if its no bother!

@Mortiki Okay :3. I really liked Storm and Fearless together so could I have one from either them or just from one from their pairing? (I'm not sure if you have storm up for breeding as you said behind broodmother too so if storm is not up for breeding i'd be totally fine with just fearless and their mate)

Thank you guys so much for the welcomes :)
i hope i'm not being greedy guys haha :x there's just so many pretties

@yesdear ooh pretty! I'll take Benek (the tundra) please if its no bother!

@Mortiki Okay :3. I really liked Storm and Fearless together so could I have one from either them or just from one from their pairing? (I'm not sure if you have storm up for breeding as you said behind broodmother too so if storm is not up for breeding i'd be totally fine with just fearless and their mate)

Thank you guys so much for the welcomes :)
@Grimdxrk
No problem! I'll go ahead and send her your way via crossroads.
@Grimdxrk
No problem! I'll go ahead and send her your way via crossroads.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@Grimdxrk

Storm belongs to @MotherofBeardies . I have been asked by a few Newbies to breed some of her dragons & seeing as that I have been playing on my iPhone I haven't had time to raise & return her dragons. If they are ok with me breeding their dragons while they are with me I can set up the pair in either a Fire, Ice or Shadow nest.
@Grimdxrk

Storm belongs to @MotherofBeardies . I have been asked by a few Newbies to breed some of her dragons & seeing as that I have been playing on my iPhone I haven't had time to raise & return her dragons. If they are ok with me breeding their dragons while they are with me I can set up the pair in either a Fire, Ice or Shadow nest.
@Mortiki
That'd be great, I don't mind you waiting to get the original owner's consent first either ^^
The only thing that changes is the eyes right? From what I see anyway. If so either ice or shadow would be good but i think i'll stick with shadow if thats alright (provided we have consent in the first place
@Mortiki
That'd be great, I don't mind you waiting to get the original owner's consent first either ^^
The only thing that changes is the eyes right? From what I see anyway. If so either ice or shadow would be good but i think i'll stick with shadow if thats alright (provided we have consent in the first place
@Grimdxrk Nope, I don't think so. Not really sure where you'd remember me from, I'm not hugely active in the forums. And sure you can have that baby, just setting up the crossroads now.
@Grimdxrk Nope, I don't think so. Not really sure where you'd remember me from, I'm not hugely active in the forums. And sure you can have that baby, just setting up the crossroads now.
@Grimdxrk

Each element is weak against 3 elements and strong against 3 elements. Example:
Shadow is strong against Fire, Wind & Ice
Shadow is Weak against Plague, Light & Arcane.

That is why people normally take three different types into battle to try to cover all the strengths & weaknesses.
@Grimdxrk

Each element is weak against 3 elements and strong against 3 elements. Example:
Shadow is strong against Fire, Wind & Ice
Shadow is Weak against Plague, Light & Arcane.

That is why people normally take three different types into battle to try to cover all the strengths & weaknesses.
@Yesdear Thank you for benek they're lovely!!

@copperjak A mystery D:
Also I went to accept but this error came up:

This trade request cannot be processed. One or more of the dragons has become ineligible by way of the following:
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity.

I have expanded my lair and would have had space even if I didn't so I'm kinda confused D:

@Mortiki Ooh that's interesting :D I think I'd go for shadow then as I have light and plague dragons (and now one ice i think. BEnek is adorable) now
@Yesdear Thank you for benek they're lovely!!

@copperjak A mystery D:
Also I went to accept but this error came up:

This trade request cannot be processed. One or more of the dragons has become ineligible by way of the following:
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity.

I have expanded my lair and would have had space even if I didn't so I'm kinda confused D:

@Mortiki Ooh that's interesting :D I think I'd go for shadow then as I have light and plague dragons (and now one ice i think. BEnek is adorable) now
1 2 3 4