Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Free unwanted dragons for newbies?
1 2 3 4
Hi, I signed up yesterday but have only played for a few hours and I'm looking for any free dragons you're willing to give away. I'll look after them! :)

biglie, zasapamasawasa and FlamingTorpedo also signed up with me and need dragons so itd be awesome if you could offer them some too! I have some gorgeous ones now and while I'm still accepting dragons these guys have less than me and would appreciate them a lot too! Lovely homes for all

@biglie @zasapamasawasa @FlamingTorpedo
Hi, I signed up yesterday but have only played for a few hours and I'm looking for any free dragons you're willing to give away. I'll look after them! :)

biglie, zasapamasawasa and FlamingTorpedo also signed up with me and need dragons so itd be awesome if you could offer them some too! I have some gorgeous ones now and while I'm still accepting dragons these guys have less than me and would appreciate them a lot too! Lovely homes for all

@biglie @zasapamasawasa @FlamingTorpedo
Agender (Agender flag)They/Them (Agender flag)Gray Asexual (Asexual flag)
jA5A7gu.pngw8JMf5u.pngnxnvMxS.png
msNXKHF.pngCjazofY.pngciKJAru.png
G8AyR6r.pngd7mJF4W.png6Ef6hwD.png
uiiU27c.pngwLurwzJ.png4bCo5Hl.png
b9kiMNi.pngo7CqYdD.pnguVi0BlM.png & more! (oof)
bump :3
bump :3
@Grimdxrk

I don't have any now, but I do have this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1213287

You pick a pair and get a dragon when they hatch. There may be a bit of a wait though ^.^ If you look in your flight forum, and some of the other threads here, there are several giveaway threads too.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your time here :D
@Grimdxrk

I don't have any now, but I do have this thread:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1213287

You pick a pair and get a dragon when they hatch. There may be a bit of a wait though ^.^ If you look in your flight forum, and some of the other threads here, there are several giveaway threads too.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your time here :D
@Zenelle
Could I have one from Rune and Ares please? :D Thank you for the welcome, this site is very fun ^^
@Zenelle
Could I have one from Rune and Ares please? :D Thank you for the welcome, this site is very fun ^^
@Grimdxrk

Sure thing. Two others have already picked them, so you'd get the last hatchling. It'll be a little guardian, most likely with seraph ^.^
@Grimdxrk

Sure thing. Two others have already picked them, so you'd get the last hatchling. It'll be a little guardian, most likely with seraph ^.^
@Zanelle ohmygosh thank you so much
@Zanelle ohmygosh thank you so much
@Grimdxrk Take a look at the unnamed dragons in the back of my lair, they're free to go as long as you don't exalt them for a while at least.
@Grimdxrk Take a look at the unnamed dragons in the back of my lair, they're free to go as long as you don't exalt them for a while at least.
@Grimdxrk Is that a HS reference I see?

Anyways. I've got some Unnamed adults at the front of my lair (with the exception of the irishimbelly girl, I think I'm attached) and some Unnamed babies that I just hatched at the back of my lair if you're interested!
@Grimdxrk Is that a HS reference I see?

Anyways. I've got some Unnamed adults at the front of my lair (with the exception of the irishimbelly girl, I think I'm attached) and some Unnamed babies that I just hatched at the back of my lair if you're interested!
4fxtl3.pngdZsQwkE.pngTztaw1U.png
@Copperjak I remember your name from somewhere! Are you a part of dragcave with the same username by any chance? (Though that might not be from where I remember you from). I'm interested in #6878126 if that wouldn't be a problem! @Aika It is! I love Homestuck. :D I wasn't sure who the irishimbelly girl was, but I'm guessing it's #6617843 right? This one looks awesome too: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6621213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66213/6621213_350.png[/img] [/url] and i'd take any ones you guys dont want from your hands if you're desperate to get rid of them.
@Copperjak I remember your name from somewhere! Are you a part of dragcave with the same username by any chance? (Though that might not be from where I remember you from). I'm interested in #6878126 if that wouldn't be a problem!

@Aika It is! I love Homestuck. :D
I wasn't sure who the irishimbelly girl was, but I'm guessing it's #6617843 right? This one looks awesome too:
6621213_350.png
and i'd take any ones you guys dont want from your hands if you're desperate to get rid of them.
@Grimdxrk

Le me know if you see a pair in either my lair, Teamozeal Lair or Elina Lair. We would be more then happy to breed some dragons for you.
@Grimdxrk

Le me know if you see a pair in either my lair, Teamozeal Lair or Elina Lair. We would be more then happy to breed some dragons for you.
1 2 3 4