Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Attack on Titan Project [LF dragons]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Leonhardt

Oh wow :D gotta love aot dragons~

(and you /have/ to grab your Levi a gold steampunk scarf, it looks great as his cravat!)

Don't think I can help, but best of luck from me and my aot dragons :D
@Leonhardt

Oh wow :D gotta love aot dragons~

(and you /have/ to grab your Levi a gold steampunk scarf, it looks great as his cravat!)

Don't think I can help, but best of luck from me and my aot dragons :D
@Azelk

That's an awesome idea omg.

Thanks! :D
@Azelk

That's an awesome idea omg.

Thanks! :D
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Leonhardt I have some AoT dragons myself - if I can ever help out with your search, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to lend a hand!
@Leonhardt I have some AoT dragons myself - if I can ever help out with your search, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to lend a hand!
EN46Pc1.png
@CheeseForAll

Thank you so much! I definitely will.

Your Marco is super cute heh.
@CheeseForAll

Thank you so much! I definitely will.

Your Marco is super cute heh.
Luan_1.png
@Leonhardt Thanks! He was actually from an exalt fodder nest of mine, but he looked so pretty gened up in the scrying workshop that I had to keep him. I can let you know when I breed that pair again, if you like - they won't produce maize terts, but there's a pretty good chance of getting double brown-range. :)
@Leonhardt Thanks! He was actually from an exalt fodder nest of mine, but he looked so pretty gened up in the scrying workshop that I had to keep him. I can let you know when I breed that pair again, if you like - they won't produce maize terts, but there's a pretty good chance of getting double brown-range. :)
EN46Pc1.png
@CheeseForAll

Sure, please do. I'd love to see what else your pair can produce, because man your Marco looks awesome.
@CheeseForAll

Sure, please do. I'd love to see what else your pair can produce, because man your Marco looks awesome.
Luan_1.png
@Leonhardt I'll add you to my ping list, then! Here's the spread of that particular pair (Alucard and Seras, if you want to look them up in my lair). http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=59,45,60,46,56,48,1
@Leonhardt I'll add you to my ping list, then! Here's the spread of that particular pair (Alucard and Seras, if you want to look them up in my lair). http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=59,45,60,46,56,48,1
EN46Pc1.png
@CheeseForAll

Alucard and Seras eh? Nice |D

Thanks for adding me, looks like a good range to me. Fingers crossed for a winner.
@CheeseForAll

Alucard and Seras eh? Nice |D

Thanks for adding me, looks like a good range to me. Fingers crossed for a winner.
Luan_1.png
Ayy
Ayy
Luan_1.png
I don't have any dragons that could help you I think, but I do have a Shadow nest if you need somewhere for Shadow eyes; my sister @iuda has an Ice nest, and my brother @dauziel has a Lightning nest.
I don't have any dragons that could help you I think, but I do have a Shadow nest if you need somewhere for Shadow eyes; my sister @iuda has an Ice nest, and my brother @dauziel has a Lightning nest.
emyR0Ab.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8