Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Attack on Titan Project [LF dragons]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Leonhardt Almost a Marco :o Sort of... Well at least the tert is on point, even if it isn't expressed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3206815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32069/3206815_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Leonhardt

Almost a Marco :o Sort of... Well at least the tert is on point, even if it isn't expressed.

3206815_350.png
@Miserchild

Aww, what a cutie ;w;

If i find a suitable mate to potentially breed a Marco, would you be willing to stud him?

@Ellavera

Thank you so much ;w;

And yeah, that would be awesome too. Breed doesn't matter to me except with Mikasa since she's an Imperial. I'm a-ok with breed changing myself. I have to do it for Armin, too.

@Alzerra

Ahh thank you!

I just might have to. There was that one PC skin that reminded me of a Titan last Riot of Rot, but I don't have it, sadly.

@bluesnowwolff

Ahh, he's a cutie but I'll have to pass. Thanks though!
@Miserchild

Aww, what a cutie ;w;

If i find a suitable mate to potentially breed a Marco, would you be willing to stud him?

@Ellavera

Thank you so much ;w;

And yeah, that would be awesome too. Breed doesn't matter to me except with Mikasa since she's an Imperial. I'm a-ok with breed changing myself. I have to do it for Armin, too.

@Alzerra

Ahh thank you!

I just might have to. There was that one PC skin that reminded me of a Titan last Riot of Rot, but I don't have it, sadly.

@bluesnowwolff

Ahh, he's a cutie but I'll have to pass. Thanks though!
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Leonhardt
No problem, good luck!
@Leonhardt
No problem, good luck!
@Leonhardt

Yup
@Leonhardt

Yup
@Miserchild

Awesome, thanks so much!
@Miserchild

Awesome, thanks so much!
Luan_1.png
@Leonhardt

If you end up needing him, I could part with him for around 14k.
@Leonhardt

If you end up needing him, I could part with him for around 14k.
@Laurefinde

Alright, that I can do.

Are you looking to sell him now, or later if the need arises? Either way I'm cool with it.
@Laurefinde

Alright, that I can do.

Are you looking to sell him now, or later if the need arises? Either way I'm cool with it.
Luan_1.png
@Leonhardt

I'm in no rush, I can hold him for up to a week if you'd like. Or we can do it now! Up to you.
@Leonhardt

I'm in no rush, I can hold him for up to a week if you'd like. Or we can do it now! Up to you.
@Leonhardt
Alright will do!
I'll let you know when they breed and hopefully get some good results.
@Leonhardt
Alright will do!
I'll let you know when they breed and hopefully get some good results.
fireflower.pngwind.giffireflower.png
@Ellavera

Alright, sweet. Thanks a bunch!

@Laurefinde

Any time is fine by me, just send a CR my way whenever you want him out of your lair.
@Ellavera

Alright, sweet. Thanks a bunch!

@Laurefinde

Any time is fine by me, just send a CR my way whenever you want him out of your lair.
Luan_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8