Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescue Shelter (Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114
@PinkWater

Hello! I'm available and I can hang on to him for however long you need no problem. c: And he'll be returned all fed and comfy.
@PinkWater

Hello! I'm available and I can hang on to him for however long you need no problem. c: And he'll be returned all fed and comfy.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
@kengee Thank you so much! I'll send a CR now :)
@kengee Thank you so much! I'll send a CR now :)
splat.gif
@PinkWater
Got him. Sorry it took so long, I'd gone to sleep by the time it was sent. My bad.
Good luck with your hatching!
@PinkWater
Got him. Sorry it took so long, I'd gone to sleep by the time it was sent. My bad.
Good luck with your hatching!
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
We still have space for more dragons!
We still have space for more dragons!
@RyoseiHime This is a wonderful service!! I have this one guy who got stuck with an unfortunate primary but is otherwise gorgeous. One off from an x/y/y. His siblings all sold for 50-100K, but he just hasn't, and I'm going to exalt him in 2 days when he grows up. if you'd like a pretty lil tg dragon, I'd appreciate anything in the 15-20K range? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3354791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33548/3354791_350.png[/img] [/url] & another girl I want to donate for 10-15K. she's an x/y/x pink/magenat/pink. Nobody's buying her either, the poor dear. I've already sold off her mate and don't need another pink-range dragon. I was leveling her to exalt and she's already a Level 6. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2637069] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26371/2637069_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RyoseiHime

This is a wonderful service!! I have this one guy who got stuck with an unfortunate primary but is otherwise gorgeous. One off from an x/y/y. His siblings all sold for 50-100K, but he just hasn't, and I'm going to exalt him in 2 days when he grows up. if you'd like a pretty lil tg dragon, I'd appreciate anything in the 15-20K range?

3354791_350.png

& another girl I want to donate for 10-15K. she's an x/y/x pink/magenat/pink. Nobody's buying her either, the poor dear. I've already sold off her mate and don't need another pink-range dragon. I was leveling her to exalt and she's already a Level 6.

2637069_350.png
oz2YrQ2.png
@win I think we have the funds to give you 30k for the two of them. Prissy is very pretty!
@win I think we have the funds to give you 30k for the two of them. Prissy is very pretty!
@RyoseiHime btw I'd also like to sign up to be a Babysitter :)
This means that i'd be on the babysitter pinglist anytime somebody needs one, right? That works for me, it'll keep this thread on my mind so I can donate from time to time
@RyoseiHime btw I'd also like to sign up to be a Babysitter :)
This means that i'd be on the babysitter pinglist anytime somebody needs one, right? That works for me, it'll keep this thread on my mind so I can donate from time to time
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win I'll add you now~ Thanks for helping out. : D I don't even have to add your boy to the sale thread. My friend has fallen in love with him and he'll definitely have a good home with her.
@Win I'll add you now~ Thanks for helping out. : D I don't even have to add your boy to the sale thread. My friend has fallen in love with him and he'll definitely have a good home with her.
@RyoseiHime OH I'm so glad! Can I request that he get a name :D I forgot to include that in my initial post. I have no doubt your friend planned to name him anyway but I have this ocd that my hatchlings all get names! I can't wait to check in on him from time to time.
@RyoseiHime OH I'm so glad! Can I request that he get a name :D I forgot to include that in my initial post. I have no doubt your friend planned to name him anyway but I have this ocd that my hatchlings all get names! I can't wait to check in on him from time to time.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win She's named him Bronze~ She said he looks like old metal.
@Win She's named him Bronze~ She said he looks like old metal.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 113 114