Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Triples!
@Hellshound
hmm, maybe a red, purple, or blue colored triple? Where are your pairs at so I could browse?
I'd prefer Coatls if you have any
@Hellshound
hmm, maybe a red, purple, or blue colored triple? Where are your pairs at so I could browse?
I'd prefer Coatls if you have any
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Andromeda
YESSSSSS! OH GOODNESS YES! I am Defekts and Hellshound's wind lair! She'd be a lovely addition! * A *

@ArrowShifter Would you trade for the tri denim?~

@Marishiten And for your tri teal Coatl! :3
@Andromeda
YESSSSSS! OH GOODNESS YES! I am Defekts and Hellshound's wind lair! She'd be a lovely addition! * A *

@ArrowShifter Would you trade for the tri denim?~

@Marishiten And for your tri teal Coatl! :3
@Hellshound & @Defekt [sub]Hey! Soon I'm going to be breeding this guy... (when his cooldown is done ; w; imps why u take so long) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2995527] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29956/2995527_350.png[/img] [/url] with this lovely lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2656868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26569/2656868_350.png[/img] [/url] Triple gened, triple obisidian for either of you? :P
@Hellshound & @Defekt

Hey! Soon I'm going to be breeding this guy... (when his cooldown is done ; w; imps why u take so long)

2995527_350.png

with this lovely lady

2656868_350.png

Triple gened, triple obisidian for either of you? :P
Please ping me if you mention me in a forum post!
@ryuji

Awesome. :) glad to hear it ^^ I don't quite have a price in mind right now, so feel free to make an offer if you'd like. Or I can do a bit of research and get back to you ^^
@ryuji

Awesome. :) glad to hear it ^^ I don't quite have a price in mind right now, so feel free to make an offer if you'd like. Or I can do a bit of research and get back to you ^^
@hellshound I have interest in leaf and banana, but other green ranges interest me as well.

So was there any interest in the sunshine I linked or just the plat WC?
@hellshound I have interest in leaf and banana, but other green ranges interest me as well.

So was there any interest in the sunshine I linked or just the plat WC?
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
@Empyreal I have an interest in them both! Leaf, banana, emerald, and seafoam are what we've go in those ranges so far.

@Stormdragon Alright! @Defekt has the triple red range colors (the tri crimson will be returned to him in four days and he's getting a triple maroon female). @Aquarion has the blue range dragons. (Navy is currently available!) @YamiKyo will soon complete her tri aqua pair. For purple ranges, we're still working on those. They're spread out for desired eye colors, though you can choose what you'd like. Sadly, they're all Imp pairs though. :I

@Andromeda Just ket us know what you come up with.~ Would you consider trading?

@Evlion Of course.~ If you get a dragon with tiger and gem, I'll trade for it! Unless I have treasure then. Haha.
@Empyreal I have an interest in them both! Leaf, banana, emerald, and seafoam are what we've go in those ranges so far.

@Stormdragon Alright! @Defekt has the triple red range colors (the tri crimson will be returned to him in four days and he's getting a triple maroon female). @Aquarion has the blue range dragons. (Navy is currently available!) @YamiKyo will soon complete her tri aqua pair. For purple ranges, we're still working on those. They're spread out for desired eye colors, though you can choose what you'd like. Sadly, they're all Imp pairs though. :I

@Andromeda Just ket us know what you come up with.~ Would you consider trading?

@Evlion Of course.~ If you get a dragon with tiger and gem, I'll trade for it! Unless I have treasure then. Haha.
@Hellshound
hmm....none of them really jump out at me :/ And I already have enough imps
sooo....?

edit: I do sorta like the banana/aqua/aqua dragons tho...
@Hellshound
hmm....none of them really jump out at me :/ And I already have enough imps
sooo....?

edit: I do sorta like the banana/aqua/aqua dragons tho...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@hellshound Would you interested in something like 2 for 2 for a leaf and a banana?
@hellshound Would you interested in something like 2 for 2 for a leaf and a banana?
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
@hellshound

I would, especially for other rare triples ^^ I'll let you know a price either way so you have options.
@hellshound

I would, especially for other rare triples ^^ I'll let you know a price either way so you have options.
@ryuji @hellshound

So the results of my search so far are that the only other triple leaf coatl for sale right now is posted in the AH for 2500 gems (ouch!). Looking at wildclaws for a better comparison they ranged from 300-600 k treasure and up to 1200 gems.

I'll take a stab in the air and say let's start at 1000 gems. Feel free to negotiate, make counter offers, tell me I'm insane, etc ^^
@ryuji @hellshound

So the results of my search so far are that the only other triple leaf coatl for sale right now is posted in the AH for 2500 gems (ouch!). Looking at wildclaws for a better comparison they ranged from 300-600 k treasure and up to 1200 gems.

I'll take a stab in the air and say let's start at 1000 gems. Feel free to negotiate, make counter offers, tell me I'm insane, etc ^^