Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Studette for TG (Gembond) Wildclaw
1 2 3 4
@nani

All my nests are free! I'm a bit low on lair space right now, so I won't be able to boon till I get rid of my current bunch of hatchlings, but I'm also fine with just waiting for the nest to hatch if you are.
@nani

All my nests are free! I'm a bit low on lair space right now, so I won't be able to boon till I get rid of my current bunch of hatchlings, but I'm also fine with just waiting for the nest to hatch if you are.
@sparklepwny

I don't have the funds for boons, so that would be perfectly fine of course %D I'll send her over!
@sparklepwny

I don't have the funds for boons, so that would be perfectly fine of course %D I'll send her over!
@nani

Looks like we've got three eggs! :D
@nani

Looks like we've got three eggs! :D
@sparklepwny

/o/ Good sign for a first clutch!
@sparklepwny

/o/ Good sign for a first clutch!
@nani
Cool, will do! Is there any dragon you'd like me to trade her for temporarily, or should I just pick?
@nani
Cool, will do! Is there any dragon you'd like me to trade her for temporarily, or should I just pick?
@nani sorry just to be sure, you want a stud that DOESN'T have iri/shim for your brown girl ;v;?
@nani sorry just to be sure, you want a stud that DOESN'T have iri/shim for your brown girl ;v;?
6shqCcS.pngtumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png

tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.png
Code:
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.png
Last edited on Mar 12, 2017 20:03:55 by Cosmological
tumblr_omfl9vmp6r1r6j4feo1_540.gif
@subjuggul8ion

You can take Kendel, she's a SG SD too so it kinda fits :)

@Plulaloop

It's a "would like" not a must, I just thought brown-range Imps would look nicer with different genes. I'm not super picky, she's been RTB so long... /o/
@subjuggul8ion

You can take Kendel, she's a SG SD too so it kinda fits :)

@Plulaloop

It's a "would like" not a must, I just thought brown-range Imps would look nicer with different genes. I'm not super picky, she's been RTB so long... /o/
@nani
That works. c: I'll take good care of her.
@nani
@nani
@nani
@subjuggul8ion

We've got 3 eggs! And the previews did show some promising stuff (...and some horrendous stuff too, alas... %D)
@subjuggul8ion

We've got 3 eggs! And the previews did show some promising stuff (...and some horrendous stuff too, alas... %D)
1 2 3 4