Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {T/S) Emerald/Emerald Imps! SOLD OUT
1 2 3 4 5 6
Morning all and im now awake!

@oddenuf very pretty boy you have but i have so many purples already that im really only after Lavender/Lavender and Royal/Royal in that respect. best of luck on trading.

@Fay yep i have a lone female who i might add here but 12 of my last 16 hatchlings are male so im debating holding on to her too. I really couldnt find ant imps to pair yours with in my lair so i wish you the best trading!

@PrairieElf Yeah i think often FR likes to taunt us that way and with one egg clutches..its evil and it makes us want things more. there will luckily be more of these =)

@Spidergirl oh do I know that feeling! why i try to save treasure/gems every chance i get to snatch up the ones i cant trade for. there will be many more of these ahead!
Morning all and im now awake!

@oddenuf very pretty boy you have but i have so many purples already that im really only after Lavender/Lavender and Royal/Royal in that respect. best of luck on trading.

@Fay yep i have a lone female who i might add here but 12 of my last 16 hatchlings are male so im debating holding on to her too. I really couldnt find ant imps to pair yours with in my lair so i wish you the best trading!

@PrairieElf Yeah i think often FR likes to taunt us that way and with one egg clutches..its evil and it makes us want things more. there will luckily be more of these =)

@Spidergirl oh do I know that feeling! why i try to save treasure/gems every chance i get to snatch up the ones i cant trade for. there will be many more of these ahead!
And reply #2

@Ares I may very much consider her. good color and good tert. Genes may need to be redone which is an arm and a leg (least we have 4 as dragons?) but i will certainly think on that. this will last a few days im quite sure since few knew these existed.

@Symphony mm i love how those colors mix and i will actually keep that little one in my notes and considerations. i dont expect holds or anything but i will be letting this go 2-3 days i think.

@Vermis As ive mentioned i plan to let this run 2-3 days and i do like the forest/maize mix you have a bit as well.

Also at all if you have Adult previews to show me..that can help on my decisions. its not a big deal by any means and i do try search a lot but just mentioning it!
And reply #2

@Ares I may very much consider her. good color and good tert. Genes may need to be redone which is an arm and a leg (least we have 4 as dragons?) but i will certainly think on that. this will last a few days im quite sure since few knew these existed.

@Symphony mm i love how those colors mix and i will actually keep that little one in my notes and considerations. i dont expect holds or anything but i will be letting this go 2-3 days i think.

@Vermis As ive mentioned i plan to let this run 2-3 days and i do like the forest/maize mix you have a bit as well.

Also at all if you have Adult previews to show me..that can help on my decisions. its not a big deal by any means and i do try search a lot but just mentioning it!
@Kalemendrax Aww, okay ^u^ Good luck~ (that gender ratio sounds utterly frustrating)
@Kalemendrax Aww, okay ^u^ Good luck~ (that gender ratio sounds utterly frustrating)
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
why must you tease me so much!!!!!!!
they turned out stunning!

i want one just because i want one lol
but you seen hat i can trade lol
why must you tease me so much!!!!!!!
they turned out stunning!

i want one just because i want one lol
but you seen hat i can trade lol
ceecf9a5-d5c7-4397-8c76-a3a467c14fde_zps927bd106.png
@Fay yes yes it very much is extremely so.

@HadesOBannon yeah i love these ones..nice rich green..these and my crimson ones have that shine to them =). you often get nice trade stuff so :P. this will be up a while i think.
@Fay yes yes it very much is extremely so.

@HadesOBannon yeah i love these ones..nice rich green..these and my crimson ones have that shine to them =). you often get nice trade stuff so :P. this will be up a while i think.
@Kalemendrax Oh thank you for considering her! And I don't mind holding onto her for 2-3 days while you make your decision. Also, this is someone else's imp with the same coloring to give you an adult preview :) Hope you like her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=495240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4953/495240_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kalemendrax

Oh thank you for considering her! And I don't mind holding onto her for 2-3 days while you make your decision. Also, this is someone else's imp with the same coloring to give you an adult preview :) Hope you like her!

495240_350.png
ZNhRsiG.png
@Kalemendrax
Alright. Well I'm sure I'll have him for a while so...just let me know if you make a decision.

But here is an adult preview. Not sure how to put in image links since I try and it just shows the link. :I
http://puu.sh/4HIaE
@Kalemendrax
Alright. Well I'm sure I'll have him for a while so...just let me know if you make a decision.

But here is an adult preview. Not sure how to put in image links since I try and it just shows the link. :I
http://puu.sh/4HIaE
@Vermis thanks much and appreciate the preview!

@Symphony even prettier as an adult xp. ty for the preview effective. ill be updating people so i wont leave anyone infinite hanging. dont be afraid to message me for an update either i wont bite
@Vermis thanks much and appreciate the preview!

@Symphony even prettier as an adult xp. ty for the preview effective. ill be updating people so i wont leave anyone infinite hanging. dont be afraid to message me for an update either i wont bite
@Kalemendrax
No problem. c: Just let me know if you're still interested.
@Kalemendrax
No problem. c: Just let me know if you're still interested.
@Kalemendrax Hi I took a look in your lair and saw that you have a emerald/emerald female would you bee intrested to trade her for first pick of any of my imperial pairs?

You can see my pairs on my weebly site: http://nattiwind.weebly.com/imperials.html
@Kalemendrax Hi I took a look in your lair and saw that you have a emerald/emerald female would you bee intrested to trade her for first pick of any of my imperial pairs?

You can see my pairs on my weebly site: http://nattiwind.weebly.com/imperials.html
Focusing in Iridescent and Shimmer Genes
1 2 3 4 5 6