Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] 1 DG IMPS, OBSI/WHITE
1 2 3 4 5
@YukiBear

;O; After my own heart with the dah pink huh? Haha. Will definitely consider him! Since they were just hatched I'd like to wait a bit and see what else is offered but that's definitely a good contender.

@ElvishSorceress

Aww very pretty! Will definitely consider since I've wanted a red winged imp for a while. I have a red/obsidian imp but not a gray/dark bodied with red wings yet. lol I wish it was just a little darker primary but will still consider.
@YukiBear

;O; After my own heart with the dah pink huh? Haha. Will definitely consider him! Since they were just hatched I'd like to wait a bit and see what else is offered but that's definitely a good contender.

@ElvishSorceress

Aww very pretty! Will definitely consider since I've wanted a red winged imp for a while. I have a red/obsidian imp but not a gray/dark bodied with red wings yet. lol I wish it was just a little darker primary but will still consider.
@devykins
Okie doke just lemme know what you decide ^ u^
@devykins
Okie doke just lemme know what you decide ^ u^
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
@devykins

Yay and thank you for the consideration. I'd probably be happy with any of the imps which is why I didn't really put a preference down xD!
@devykins

Yay and thank you for the consideration. I'd probably be happy with any of the imps which is why I didn't really put a preference down xD!
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
@Emmie

I will definitely think on the Midnight/Seraph one there. I like that combo. Might sleep on it since I already have some good choices to consider. (Imp hatchlings got me excited and I should have been in bed by now.)
@Emmie

I will definitely think on the Midnight/Seraph one there. I like that combo. Might sleep on it since I already have some good choices to consider. (Imp hatchlings got me excited and I should have been in bed by now.)
@devykins

no worries :)

just ping me and let me know either way
@devykins

no worries :)

just ping me and let me know either way
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
Still looking.
Still looking.
@devykins: Any interest in this little Midnight/Silver lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=479066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4791/479066_350.png[/img] [/url]
@devykins:

Any interest in this little Midnight/Silver lady?

479066_350.png
ForumSig_zps93c714d3.png
@Jtango

No thanks, not quite what I'm looking for but good luck! ^^
@Jtango

No thanks, not quite what I'm looking for but good luck! ^^
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5