Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 794 795
@Dragonfire546 I have a fire nest open
@Dragonfire546 I have a fire nest open
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@clover61 I'm back! YOu're at the top of my list, and I have a nest open today! If you still need a fire nest, go ahead and send your pair over. If not, just let me know! Without response I'll hold for one day before moving on.
@clover61 I'm back! YOu're at the top of my list, and I have a nest open today! If you still need a fire nest, go ahead and send your pair over. If not, just let me know! Without response I'll hold for one day before moving on.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
Hi! I'd like to rent one Wind nest, please.

@Raybbit @Twizz @nezzous56 @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy @Phoebici

Found, thank you!
Hi! I'd like to rent one Wind nest, please.

@Raybbit @Twizz @nezzous56 @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy @Phoebici

Found, thank you!
@GleamyOpal

One wind nest available!
@GleamyOpal

One wind nest available!
FieNOf9.png
And looking to rent one Lightning nest, if anyone is available. :)

@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons

Found!
And looking to rent one Lightning nest, if anyone is available. :)

@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons

Found!
@gleamyopal i can take your pair!
@gleamyopal i can take your pair!
CL9m1Kr.pngzyTyHmX.gif actively hunting forest/red dragons!
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum
Hello! I am looking for 2 Light nests today and another one on the 2nd, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum
Hello! I am looking for 2 Light nests today and another one on the 2nd, if anyone can help with them. Thank you!
@Ganondorf

I can grab that for you.
@Ganondorf

I can grab that for you.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.

looking for one light nest please ! ^__^

looking for one light nest please ! ^__^
with love, your local vampire ; they/them ; fr +2
@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko

Looking for 2 Earth nests please! Found!
@ShadowSnatcher @dakotaawolven @Caralis @mackelleo @nikkits @DeathbyPixelz @Seismogenic @Torchiiko

Looking for 2 Earth nests please! Found!
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 560 561 562 563 564 ... 794 795