Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 556 557 558 559 560 ... 781 782
@clover61

Hi! Do you still need two fire nests? I'm not immediately available, but if you do then you're at the top of my list for when my next nests hatch! If you don't need them any longer, just let me know!

@PinkWater Same question goes for you, it looked like you were looking for three fire nests and MoonStoneCentaur took one. Did you still need two more?
@clover61

Hi! Do you still need two fire nests? I'm not immediately available, but if you do then you're at the top of my list for when my next nests hatch! If you don't need them any longer, just let me know!

@PinkWater Same question goes for you, it looked like you were looking for three fire nests and MoonStoneCentaur took one. Did you still need two more?
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Saccharine @Mode @Brambleshine @stayingdead @Akuesis @MaybeNewt @QueenJ11 @Thrawn @Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Solestial @Theorys @Leopardmask @CosmicRavenous16

Looking for 3 nests in total!
@Saccharine @Mode @Brambleshine @stayingdead @Akuesis @MaybeNewt @QueenJ11 @Thrawn @Macuil @aredshroom @HypoTheBognapper @Solestial @Theorys @Leopardmask @CosmicRavenous16

Looking for 3 nests in total!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@LucisAbsentia I do, ty! Sending now
@LucisAbsentia I do, ty! Sending now
splat.gif
@Glaciarie I have one open!
@Glaciarie I have one open!
lN2Q13f.png
@Glaciarie I have a nest for you
@Glaciarie I have a nest for you
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Glaciarie

And I can provide the third nest!
@Glaciarie

And I can provide the third nest!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum
Hello, may I please rent a Light nest from one of you?
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum
Hello, may I please rent a Light nest from one of you?
BEPjgXW.png

looking for one light nest!

looking for one light nest!
5iXiC8z.png
sbmtjDC.png
XC93sMs.png
sh5xjiu.png
zUgIegC.png
kE8PZoU.png
2Dp2REm.png
yvMj9jM.png
Mesq6uj.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Silagul @Lychen I've got three light nests open so I can take your two, Silagul, and your one, Lychen.
@Silagul @Lychen I've got three light nests open so I can take your two, Silagul, and your one, Lychen.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
@Lucisabsentia. I am still looking, yes!
@Lucisabsentia. I am still looking, yes!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 556 557 558 559 560 ... 781 782