Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 782 783
@lemfolis I don't know if anyone got back to you or if you found Water nests elsewhere, but I have one currently available, one more tomorrow and a third the day after that... should you still be interested, that is.
@lemfolis I don't know if anyone got back to you or if you found Water nests elsewhere, but I have one currently available, one more tomorrow and a third the day after that... should you still be interested, that is.
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons @ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

Looking for two nests in total!
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons @ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

Looking for two nests in total!
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Glaciarie i can take both!
@Glaciarie i can take both!
a69iToJ.png
tqGkHih.png
s5J4y6g.png
XFWypK3.png
YMPbu9R.png
968f79228a072a372046c6af70ae21c8976348a0.gif
FD1rkPC.png
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons

Looking for two lightning nests today.
@mothrave @rawrpopsicles @ClockworkAnomaly @HalfMoons

Looking for two lightning nests today.
@PricklySnoots I can host both of your lightning nests : )
@PricklySnoots I can host both of your lightning nests : )
dlPR7wK.png
@Anjou Do you have all the necessary Boons of Fertility in order to hatch them on the 29th? (Dragons nested before the next RO will hatch on Saturday the 2nd.)
@Anjou Do you have all the necessary Boons of Fertility in order to hatch them on the 29th? (Dragons nested before the next RO will hatch on Saturday the 2nd.)
rgt1Wh3.png
@Icepath oh rip I had no clue, I don't have em but thanks for letting me know :,D
@Icepath oh rip I had no clue, I don't have em but thanks for letting me know :,D
QKz8U3k.png
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura

Looking for 1 Ice nest please!
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Shamura

Looking for 1 Ice nest please!
@CorneliaR I gotchu!
@CorneliaR I gotchu!
T3mCp93.png

Someday, I'll make a proper signature.
Today is not that day.
IiJzT.gif
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

I'd like to rent two Light nests, please!
@ThisIsMilkshake @KallyPaige @Andromedus @Calidragon @sutaraito @Felawnie @Wisdum

I'd like to rent two Light nests, please!
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
1 2 ... 555 556 557 558 559 ... 782 783