Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | whalespeaker's free breeding game!
1 2 3 4 5 6
hello everyone! it's been... years since i last held a breeding game like this. I'm unsure where this should go so please direct me if this is better suited elsewhere!!

the rules are simple and are also outlined on the spreadsheet.

you pick any two dragons of mine and I'll breed them for you for free! you. can pick one, two or all the resulting babes! please ping me or else I will not see whom you pick!
hello everyone! it's been... years since i last held a breeding game like this. I'm unsure where this should go so please direct me if this is better suited elsewhere!!

the rules are simple and are also outlined on the spreadsheet.

you pick any two dragons of mine and I'll breed them for you for free! you. can pick one, two or all the resulting babes! please ping me or else I will not see whom you pick!
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
^^
^^
it/its or he/him please!

Hello @whalespeaker I am unable to go to the site , wherever it is going, is blocked. So I will be unable see the rule. May you dm the rules to me? If that isn't to much trouble. I would love to participate!
Hello @whalespeaker I am unable to go to the site , wherever it is going, is blocked. So I will be unable see the rule. May you dm the rules to me? If that isn't to much trouble. I would love to participate!
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
UZVTEBc.png
@WendigoBones [quote][left]Hello! I decided that it was about time that I started using a spread sheet for my free breeding game. But before we can get to the game part, here's some rules!! 1. Please remember to ping me! I tend to only focus on people who notify me of something on a thread. I understand that may sound unfair to others but I have a really hard time remembering to check threads. 2. You may play this game multiple times! Very exciting, I know. All I ask of you is that you don't imediately exalt these babies. I love to breed my dragons for others and would appreciate it if you would at least wait a day or two before exalting. 3. Name your baby!! Please do this, especially if all you plan on doing with the baby you choose is exalting it. 4. You must notify me if, for any reason, you cannot pick up your baby and need me to hold it. [/left][/quote]
@WendigoBones
Quote:
Hello! I decided that it was about time that I started using a spread sheet for my free breeding game.
But before we can get to the game part, here's some rules!!

1. Please remember to ping me! I tend to only focus on people who notify me of something on a thread.
I understand that may sound unfair to others but I have a really hard time remembering to check threads.

2. You may play this game multiple times! Very exciting, I know. All I ask of you is that you don't imediately
exalt these babies. I love to breed my dragons for others and would appreciate it if you would at least
wait a day or two before exalting.

3. Name your baby!! Please do this, especially if all you plan on doing with the baby you choose is exalting it.

4. You must notify me if, for any reason, you cannot pick up your baby and need me to hold it.
it/its or he/him please!

@whalespeaker I really wonder what Araminta's and SwampThing's hatchling's will look like!
@whalespeaker I really wonder what Araminta's and SwampThing's hatchling's will look like!
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
UZVTEBc.png
@WendigoBones

Two eggs! I'll ping you when the babes hatch!
@WendigoBones

Two eggs! I'll ping you when the babes hatch!
it/its or he/him please!

^^
^^
it/its or he/him please!

^^
^^
it/its or he/him please!

@whalespeaker

Hello! I'd be interested in seeing what Phasmid and this Unnamed girl's hatchlings would look like^^

I feel like they'd be really interesting lol
@whalespeaker

Hello! I'd be interested in seeing what Phasmid and this Unnamed girl's hatchlings would look like^^

I feel like they'd be really interesting lol
Universe_Drifters.png
@whalespeaker

Hello, there! I'm very interested in the baby of Metis and Andarist!

I'm really looking forward to thier unpredicted color combo! XD
@whalespeaker

Hello, there! I'm very interested in the baby of Metis and Andarist!

I'm really looking forward to thier unpredicted color combo! XD
DmRdZYl.pnglBAeamY.gifwU5i5vK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6