Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Spring Egg Trade 2023!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Names are hotlinks incase you want to sneak a peek at possible offspring combos.

Three eggs from Wade and Calla

Four eggs from Quiso and Margret
Names are hotlinks incase you want to sneak a peek at possible offspring combos.

Three eggs from Wade and Calla

Four eggs from Quiso and Margret
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
Got 12 eggs for the egg trade!
Got 12 eggs for the egg trade!
Update: 21 eggs for the trade! Honestly I don't have room to receive that many eggs in return, so please only sign me up for 8 eggs for receiving! Giving all 21 eggs though!
Update: 21 eggs for the trade! Honestly I don't have room to receive that many eggs in return, so please only sign me up for 8 eggs for receiving! Giving all 21 eggs though!
mbk0epz.gif vZjIOv8.gifHFOB7QQ.gifQkzV6XJ.gifhQQtYTC.gif
5 eggs to trade! I recently cleaned up a lot of my lair so I can take a couple extra eggs if needed lol
5 eggs to trade! I recently cleaned up a lot of my lair so I can take a couple extra eggs if needed lol
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
Got 6 eggs for the raffle!

@Hexi @LehLora so sory for the late notice, but can I add another pair making it 4 pairs? Making mine a total of 8 eggs from 4 pairs
Got 6 eggs for the raffle!

@Hexi @LehLora so sory for the late notice, but can I add another pair making it 4 pairs? Making mine a total of 8 eggs from 4 pairs
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
5 eggs to trade the rest will be fodder unless someone really wants a hatchling.
5 eggs to trade the rest will be fodder unless someone really wants a hatchling.
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
Yet again my exchange nest is smol OTL

Just signing up for 1 egg this time.
Yet again my exchange nest is smol OTL

Just signing up for 1 egg this time.
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@hologramvin it's alright, I fixed it in the sheet just now :)

@gardening thanks for the warning, I've fixed that also

@lunamoonshadow got it, will keep it in mind when scrambling the eggs

@azarein no problem at all! I'll note you down for 8 eggs
@hologramvin it's alright, I fixed it in the sheet just now :)

@gardening thanks for the warning, I've fixed that also

@lunamoonshadow got it, will keep it in mind when scrambling the eggs

@azarein no problem at all! I'll note you down for 8 eggs
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@Hexi @Meadbhb @Directorate @Kvon @Soulsaurora @Kirissa @Neoixan @Zikul @wannabeElf @Phoenyxx @Illyrael @MerlinMausi @rubyxblade @Eialyne @bonibaru @Wellesandra @Berrybbtr @Pallida @ARandomPerson @AzaRein @gardening @abeeinnshoes @LunaMoonShadow @lumibear @caffeinefaerie @gosmersgrave @riverview @BrutusCourt @hologramvin @Camwyn

Good morning everyone!

Nesting day is today!

If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.

Thanks!
@Hexi @Meadbhb @Directorate @Kvon @Soulsaurora @Kirissa @Neoixan @Zikul @wannabeElf @Phoenyxx @Illyrael @MerlinMausi @rubyxblade @Eialyne @bonibaru @Wellesandra @Berrybbtr @Pallida @ARandomPerson @AzaRein @gardening @abeeinnshoes @LunaMoonShadow @lumibear @caffeinefaerie @gosmersgrave @riverview @BrutusCourt @hologramvin @Camwyn

Good morning everyone!

Nesting day is today!

If you have not already, please put your nests down and post here with how many eggs you will have for the trade.

Thanks!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@LehLora
I'm looking in to sheet, and just wanna let you know, that i'm giving away 16 egg's, not 10 ;)
@LehLora
I'm looking in to sheet, and just wanna let you know, that i'm giving away 16 egg's, not 10 ;)
QQroku2.png

Dragon sale!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16