Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Ugly Baby Swap Station
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 696 697
I've been trying to sell these two for ages. [b]One sold, yay![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79034] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/79034_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've been trying to sell these two for ages.

One sold, yay!

79034_350.png
@Draiol
I'm currently seeing if I can trade him for a male fae. If not I will happily accept your offer. I'll have an answer from them by the end of today.

@Sprogog
He's a cutie, but neither him nor a orangish would do good with a purple and pink one. S'cute though. My dragons are always having pink ad black babies, if you want we can keep in touch and we can trade next batch. :D
@Draiol
I'm currently seeing if I can trade him for a male fae. If not I will happily accept your offer. I'll have an answer from them by the end of today.

@Sprogog
He's a cutie, but neither him nor a orangish would do good with a purple and pink one. S'cute though. My dragons are always having pink ad black babies, if you want we can keep in touch and we can trade next batch. :D
@Neev I'd love to trade her for your Fire/Blue/White baby! :D
@Neev I'd love to trade her for your Fire/Blue/White baby! :D
@Helfaux

Yep! 18kT :)
You can start a crossroad request if you want him.
@Helfaux

Yep! 18kT :)
You can start a crossroad request if you want him.
9DF06by.gif
@Helfaux Oh, but she is a cutie. I don't suppose any of the first five in my lair would sway you?
@Helfaux Oh, but she is a cutie. I don't suppose any of the first five in my lair would sway you?
If you've pinged me and I don't respond in 24 hours, please send me a PM! My notifications aren't working correctly.
@FlyingLimes
Sure thing! He's amazing. ^^
@FlyingLimes
Sure thing! He's amazing. ^^
naturevs1.pngnatureshieldl.pngnature.pngnaturef2.pngnatureshieldr.pngnaturevs1.png
@FlyingLimes Well I'm planning to try to get up a stock of black based dragons so that would be really perfect to be honest :P
@FlyingLimes Well I'm planning to try to get up a stock of black based dragons so that would be really perfect to be honest :P
dragons.jpg
@Stormwalker He's very interesting! Though Spring might be a bit too far from my wanted Primary but I'll definitely keep him in mind :D
@Stormwalker He's very interesting! Though Spring might be a bit too far from my wanted Primary but I'll definitely keep him in mind :D
@ellem, I'll just have a look!

@Watzzio, consider it done. I'm a sucker for monotone colours, and dem eyes xD
@ellem, I'll just have a look!

@Watzzio, consider it done. I'm a sucker for monotone colours, and dem eyes xD
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@Sprogog
Totally interested in that Tundra Male! I love his colors and need a Lightning Dragon badly for my coliseum team. Are you looking to trade or sell him?
@Sprogog
Totally interested in that Tundra Male! I love his colors and need a Lightning Dragon badly for my coliseum team. Are you looking to trade or sell him?
Wrath. Is. Back.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 696 697