Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Quitting; Free Dragons and other items
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, this thread is closed, I’ll finish up the replies and then I’ll sell everything, but dragons, on the auction house for 1t lol
Hi, this thread is closed, I’ll finish up the replies and then I’ll sell everything, but dragons, on the auction house for 1t lol
Hi! I would love to adopt the first one- the water type female skydancer if she's still available! I'm quite new to this game too so I love to have treasures and gems- though it's okay if you can't given me gems.

Also, is it really alright to request the vial of elemental sight? I heard its quite expensive and hard to earn so I feel it's pushing too much? I'll be okay either way! Thank youu
Hi! I would love to adopt the first one- the water type female skydancer if she's still available! I'm quite new to this game too so I love to have treasures and gems- though it's okay if you can't given me gems.

Also, is it really alright to request the vial of elemental sight? I heard its quite expensive and hard to earn so I feel it's pushing too much? I'll be okay either way! Thank youu
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein

Hey! Could you please send the id of the dragon you’re looking to adopt? Sorry for not clarifying that in the post. And sure! I could send you both the Vial of Elemental sight and the gems and treasure. Could you please specify the amount of gems and treasure?
@AzaRein

Hey! Could you please send the id of the dragon you’re looking to adopt? Sorry for not clarifying that in the post. And sure! I could send you both the Vial of Elemental sight and the gems and treasure. Could you please specify the amount of gems and treasure?
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72560936][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725610/72560936_350.png[/img][/url] Would this girl be available? She is cute <3 Also, would gladly take any fest familiars and UMA if you have any and the elemental sight if that's OK:)
72560936_350.png
Would this girl be available? She is cute <3
Also, would gladly take any fest familiars and UMA if you have any and the elemental sight if that's OK:)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Hey, sorry to hear you're quitting but I'd love to give some of your dragons a good home! The first one that really caught my eye was your permababy Allegro [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68790867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687909/68790867_350.png[/img][/url] And honestly if I can I would take all 3 of the permababies if I can, but I understand if you're trying to limit how many one person takes. I'd also take that Luminax plushie if I may? And for the abberation change is that a clanbound one so I would pick a dragon? I hope thats not asking too much! I wish you luck on life and your future adventures :)
Hey, sorry to hear you're quitting but I'd love to give some of your dragons a good home!
The first one that really caught my eye was your permababy Allegro
68790867_350.png
And honestly if I can I would take all 3 of the permababies if I can, but I understand if you're trying to limit how many one person takes.
I'd also take that Luminax plushie if I may?
And for the abberation change is that a clanbound one so I would pick a dragon?
I hope thats not asking too much!
I wish you luck on life and your future adventures :)
She/Her ~ On fr time
@Tazmir

Yep, you can take her. Would you like her two pieces of barely visible apparel as well? And I have the Granite Earthshaker and Cerussite Icewarden for festival familiars. Unfortunately, I only have festival skins and the Vial of Elemental sight is taken
@Tazmir

Yep, you can take her. Would you like her two pieces of barely visible apparel as well? And I have the Granite Earthshaker and Cerussite Icewarden for festival familiars. Unfortunately, I only have festival skins and the Vial of Elemental sight is taken
Here (sorry the link you gave links to the dragon's predict morphology so idk how to import the id there)

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=11&body=3&winggene=1&wings=111&tertgene=38&tert=150&element=4&eyetype=12

As for the amount of gems and treasures, uhh damn I don't know how much would be not to much? I guess about 20% from yours or even less for other players too?

Sorry I don't wanna overstep my boundaries but could I also request a Tattertail Bilworper and Orbiting Spirit, if its not too much?
Here (sorry the link you gave links to the dragon's predict morphology so idk how to import the id there)

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=11&body=3&winggene=1&wings=111&tertgene=38&tert=150&element=4&eyetype=12

As for the amount of gems and treasures, uhh damn I don't know how much would be not to much? I guess about 20% from yours or even less for other players too?

Sorry I don't wanna overstep my boundaries but could I also request a Tattertail Bilworper and Orbiting Spirit, if its not too much?
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
That is no problem, wasn't fast enough with the vial it seems :)
And sure, yes please to the two familiars and the apparel. Have a wonderful day!
That is no problem, wasn't fast enough with the vial it seems :)
And sure, yes please to the two familiars and the apparel. Have a wonderful day!
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Akeva
You can take Allegro and almost everything else you’ve asked for. Yes it is clanbound, I didn’t realize at first. Sure you can pick any dragon to convert! You may also take the rest of the Permababies
@Akeva
You can take Allegro and almost everything else you’ve asked for. Yes it is clanbound, I didn’t realize at first. Sure you can pick any dragon to convert! You may also take the rest of the Permababies
@Tazmir
Cr sent. You too!
@Tazmir
Cr sent. You too!
1 2 3 4 5 6