Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1610 1611
@Sides @Mode @LithoLab @Yinny @TetraKataki
Hi - looking to rent + boon two plague nests today. Happy to send to two different people. Thanks!
Hi - looking to rent + boon two plague nests today. Happy to send to two different people. Thanks!
@20thcenturyboy @Aeranautics @ChickenEntendre

Hello! Im looking to rent an Earth nest. Do any of you have one free?
@20thcenturyboy @Aeranautics @ChickenEntendre

Hello! Im looking to rent an Earth nest. Do any of you have one free?
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@Paralian

I can do both if you want bud : D
@Paralian

I can do both if you want bud : D
UqN4jFQ.png
@Yinny
Thanks for your help! Unfortunately I didn't get what I needed from either of those nests. Would you have availability to boon two more?
@Yinny
Thanks for your help! Unfortunately I didn't get what I needed from either of those nests. Would you have availability to boon two more?
Apologies for the double post, meant to ping the group - still looking to rent/boon two additional plague nests. Thanks all.
Apologies for the double post, meant to ping the group - still looking to rent/boon two additional plague nests. Thanks all.
@Paralian

I can do more!
@Paralian

I can do more!
UqN4jFQ.png
hello! looking to rent some nests please [emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [s]1 lightning nest[/s] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=shadow rune size=1] [s]2 shadow nests[/s] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] [s]1 shadow or light nest[/s] thanks! :) [size=1]@AltMixie @Catoblepon @Celestiyl @Dawningmoon @hochseehai @IllusiveFox @Kamikire @Lobbyns @StarN1ght @ToxicE @Twisted0bsession @wrecknrule
hello! looking to rent some nests please

1 lightning nest
2 shadow nests
1 shadow or light nest

thanks! :)

@AltMixie @Catoblepon @Celestiyl @Dawningmoon @hochseehai @IllusiveFox @Kamikire @Lobbyns @StarN1ght @ToxicE @Twisted0bsession @wrecknrule
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900
I could offer you a light nest!
@dd2900
I could offer you a light nest!
813n0kF.png
@BlackNocturne
I can host if you still need a nature nest :)
@BlackNocturne
I can host if you still need a nature nest :)
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
@dd2900

could offer if lightning is still needed
@dd2900

could offer if lightning is still needed
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 1610 1611