Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | trade dragons for items
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
Friendly boop!
I haven't been here for some time now but I'm glad to see that this thread is still up and running! I couldn't help but notice that we also have the same hibden quests, like the Silkmith, Cratercroak and Fire Grub Swarm (QvQ)
Friendly boop!
I haven't been here for some time now but I'm glad to see that this thread is still up and running! I couldn't help but notice that we also have the same hibden quests, like the Silkmith, Cratercroak and Fire Grub Swarm (QvQ)
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png
@DeckOfAces ah yes i remember..It's going ok i push that not very often because i often get impudent offers that the people want for example a 80g dragon for a thing what has a worth of 1000 or for 1 fodder dragon etc..it is rarely that i get good offers..also i have inetproblems and no regular internet access all is a little difficult at the moment.. but couldn t delete that complettely^^ yes could be.. that are the last things we get for the hibden..i need more time for adding all familiars i lack then i get maybe more response here^^
@DeckOfAces ah yes i remember..It's going ok i push that not very often because i often get impudent offers that the people want for example a 80g dragon for a thing what has a worth of 1000 or for 1 fodder dragon etc..it is rarely that i get good offers..also i have inetproblems and no regular internet access all is a little difficult at the moment.. but couldn t delete that complettely^^ yes could be.. that are the last things we get for the hibden..i need more time for adding all familiars i lack then i get maybe more response here^^
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188