Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Sponsored by Destiny(Lineage + Registry)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Axqu So Gertrud is obviously still just a hatchling but I'm super proud of her! After Frida's disaster of a first nest, this cutie was a stroke of luck! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74368267][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/743683/74368267_350.png[/img][/url]
@Axqu

So Gertrud is obviously still just a hatchling but I'm super proud of her! After Frida's disaster of a first nest, this cutie was a stroke of luck!

74368267_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity Ooooooh how gorgeous! [emoji=bogsneak love size=1] Faceted eyes are so gorgeous on Arcane dragons and those runes make her look even more sparkly than she is already!!! Thank you for showing me!
@BlueEternity Ooooooh how gorgeous! Faceted eyes are so gorgeous on Arcane dragons and those runes make her look even more sparkly than she is already!!! Thank you for showing me!
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

And thank you too! I think she'll be one of the last dragons standing when I (someday) reach the end of this project because I just think she's a darling!
@Axqu

And thank you too! I think she'll be one of the last dragons standing when I (someday) reach the end of this project because I just think she's a darling!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity Niiiiice. Yeah I've got quite a few accidental permas off mine too! Lol. Where's your stopping point? Mine's 50 just because I'll be totally ready to move my attention to something else by then probably.
@BlueEternity Niiiiice. Yeah I've got quite a few accidental permas off mine too! Lol. Where's your stopping point? Mine's 50 just because I'll be totally ready to move my attention to something else by then probably.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu Same haha thus far I've kept one hatchling per generation from Funfnir but lair expansions are getting... [i]expensive[/i]. I think 50 is a nice even stopping point. Merging this many lineages and balancing all the various requirements is a lot of work! If you look under the Legacy Project tab in my lair, you'll see I currently have 65 lines I'm actively working with. I don't see a solid stopping point for myself though things will certainly slow waaay down once I've reached my initial goal. Maybe I'll start a lineage I can actually work into my own mega cross by then [emoji=coatl laughing]
@Axqu

Same haha thus far I've kept one hatchling per generation from Funfnir but lair expansions are getting... expensive. I think 50 is a nice even stopping point. Merging this many lineages and balancing all the various requirements is a lot of work!

If you look under the Legacy Project tab in my lair, you'll see I currently have 65 lines I'm actively working with. I don't see a solid stopping point for myself though things will certainly slow waaay down once I've reached my initial goal. Maybe I'll start a lineage I can actually work into my own mega cross by then
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity Oh man, I feel you there. Especially since a lot of the big ones have conflicting requirements. Nightcallers are the big bottleneck for me! They're the only super restrictive lineage I've got, haha. More power to ya working with as many as you do!

I'm probably gonna hold a raffle once I hit my goal in the colors I want as kind of a big fun fireworks sendoff to the whole project, and then probably focus my energy elsewhere. Including putting genes and other fancy stuff on the Chosen One!

Hoping my final nest is at least 2 eggs so I can offer a (bred) sibling and that sibling's babies nested in a flight that's good for the coli meta.
@BlueEternity Oh man, I feel you there. Especially since a lot of the big ones have conflicting requirements. Nightcallers are the big bottleneck for me! They're the only super restrictive lineage I've got, haha. More power to ya working with as many as you do!

I'm probably gonna hold a raffle once I hit my goal in the colors I want as kind of a big fun fireworks sendoff to the whole project, and then probably focus my energy elsewhere. Including putting genes and other fancy stuff on the Chosen One!

Hoping my final nest is at least 2 eggs so I can offer a (bred) sibling and that sibling's babies nested in a flight that's good for the coli meta.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

You're more than a little right! I love the challenge of working under restrictions but at the same time some of these lineages may have fared better as subspecies. But I think a raffle is a very fun way to end things! Have you thought of a name for this hypothetical chosen one yet? I was considering being basic and naming mine Legacy haha

Yes, that sibling is going to be very popular! I think Arcane, Wind, and Shadow are considered the best flights for the coliseum? I don't experiment much with builds.
@Axqu

You're more than a little right! I love the challenge of working under restrictions but at the same time some of these lineages may have fared better as subspecies. But I think a raffle is a very fun way to end things! Have you thought of a name for this hypothetical chosen one yet? I was considering being basic and naming mine Legacy haha

Yes, that sibling is going to be very popular! I think Arcane, Wind, and Shadow are considered the best flights for the coliseum? I don't experiment much with builds.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity I was thinking about taking the word "chosen" and garbling it or translating it somehow. Kinda landed on "Chosan," which is apparently the name of an informal morning tea time in Zen monastic life, and maybe doing some Fancy Lore surrounding that? But I dunno. Gotta breed the baby first. And come up with a final gene/breed plan. Kinda leaning toward Flaunt/Flair/Ghost/Primal/Coatl (obs/obs/White or Ice; ice eyes) just to be absolutely extra about it.

I'll be honest, as much fun as this project has been, I'm kinda ready for it to be over. It started in January 2021 and looks like it's gonna end probably early February 2022 depending on if the nests cooperate with me or not.

Last I heard with the new update, the Mire Flyer meta was Arcane, Earth, or Lightning and the Ghostbuster meta was Water or Nature. I forgot what the glass cannon FP/GW/KB metas were, I just know that Ice isn't any of them! Lol. If there's any overlap I'll go with whatever that is, but a tiebreaker will go to Earth because the Unusual eyes are a beautiful grey and people being able to do both aesthetic and meta things is kind of my dream.
@BlueEternity I was thinking about taking the word "chosen" and garbling it or translating it somehow. Kinda landed on "Chosan," which is apparently the name of an informal morning tea time in Zen monastic life, and maybe doing some Fancy Lore surrounding that? But I dunno. Gotta breed the baby first. And come up with a final gene/breed plan. Kinda leaning toward Flaunt/Flair/Ghost/Primal/Coatl (obs/obs/White or Ice; ice eyes) just to be absolutely extra about it.

I'll be honest, as much fun as this project has been, I'm kinda ready for it to be over. It started in January 2021 and looks like it's gonna end probably early February 2022 depending on if the nests cooperate with me or not.

Last I heard with the new update, the Mire Flyer meta was Arcane, Earth, or Lightning and the Ghostbuster meta was Water or Nature. I forgot what the glass cannon FP/GW/KB metas were, I just know that Ice isn't any of them! Lol. If there's any overlap I'll go with whatever that is, but a tiebreaker will go to Earth because the Unusual eyes are a beautiful grey and people being able to do both aesthetic and meta things is kind of my dream.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu - I know I already mentioned K.H. here on another one of your threads, but I just want to add him to the registry here- he's part of 7 lineages, so he qualifies. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73043366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730434/73043366_350.png[/img][/url]
@Axqu - I know I already mentioned K.H. here on another one of your threads, but I just want to add him to the registry here- he's part of 7 lineages, so he qualifies.

73043366_350.png
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
@Axqu Can I be pinged for a female Raymond descendant? Currently I'm working on a dragon with as many lineage ties as possible, although I can't breed too often due to having too many male dragons rather than females. Thank you!
@Axqu Can I be pinged for a female Raymond descendant? Currently I'm working on a dragon with as many lineage ties as possible, although I can't breed too often due to having too many male dragons rather than females. Thank you!
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8