Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
Hello! I like breeding dragons that have a large variety in offspring but maintain pretty color combos, but I don't care so much about money or marketing. Almost all dragons will be XYZs with a tert color in the yellow-ish range.

I made my account relatively early, so most of my dragons are iridescent/shimmer/circuit, but I have a few newer dragons with things like wasp, metallic, bee, alloy, filigree, runes, veined, stained, and contour.

Any dragon in this tab is available to anyone who wants to give them a good home :) https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/96097/1861213?name=&type=undefined

Below are a selection of the ones currently living with me (Check the sales tab in my lair for siblings!!)
All are officially Unnamed, but for convenience they are nicknamed in this post

I won't be updating this post anymore, as I'm shortly going to be officially starting my hatchery, so I will be making a new more formal thread selling my hatchlings from selected pairs :)
Hello! I like breeding dragons that have a large variety in offspring but maintain pretty color combos, but I don't care so much about money or marketing. Almost all dragons will be XYZs with a tert color in the yellow-ish range.

I made my account relatively early, so most of my dragons are iridescent/shimmer/circuit, but I have a few newer dragons with things like wasp, metallic, bee, alloy, filigree, runes, veined, stained, and contour.

Any dragon in this tab is available to anyone who wants to give them a good home :) https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/96097/1861213?name=&type=undefined

Below are a selection of the ones currently living with me (Check the sales tab in my lair for siblings!!)
All are officially Unnamed, but for convenience they are nicknamed in this post

I won't be updating this post anymore, as I'm shortly going to be officially starting my hatchery, so I will be making a new more formal thread selling my hatchlings from selected pairs :)
can i have 3?
can i have 3?
and 1
and 1
Sure! I'll send them over :)
Sure! I'll send them over :)
New babies!
New babies!
New babies! Check the sales tab for siblings!
New babies! Check the sales tab for siblings!
bump
bump
I’m head over heels for that last girl, could I nab her?
I’m head over heels for that last girl, could I nab her?
........................................................................................... she/her • 30
• veilspun hatchery
• wishlist
• fr +3
Lavaborne Hoax
Absolutely! I'll send her right over!
Absolutely! I'll send her right over!
New pastel babies!
New pastel babies!
1 2 3