Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Give a Youth, Get A Youth
[center][emoji=crystal ball size=1][b]GIVE A YOUTH, GET A YOUTH[/b][emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b](WIP)[/b] Hello everyone, Welcome to the Give A Youth, Get A Youth thread. I has been playing in forms & dragon give/get games for little while but never seen a thread for youth dragons, so I thought i'd make one as these guys need some love too! <3 (Please read before posting). ----- [b]Info[/b] *Read example if you don't know how it works. *Please wait a few turns before posting again so everyone has a chance at playing. *Once the dragon is your's you is welcome to do whatever you like with it, keep/sell/exalt/use in this thread, (Just do not be rude or tell someone what to do with the dragon). *If you would like you can add lore/scry/etc to the dragon you is giving to the user above you for fun. *If any problems pop up please give me a PM. *Have fun everyone! ----- [b]Example[/b] *How it works is the person above shows what dragon they is gifting to the user below. *User below posts what dragon they will gift to the user below them. *The top user then will gift (Single CR) the dragon to the user below them of that dragon they posted, (carries on like so). ----- [b]Start[/b] Okie dokie let me start of the game. [/center]
GIVE A YOUTH, GET A YOUTH

(WIP)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Give A Youth, Get A Youth thread.

I has been playing in forms & dragon give/get games for little while but never seen a thread for youth dragons, so I thought i'd make one as these guys need some love too! <3

(Please read before posting).

Info

*Read example if you don't know how it works.

*Please wait a few turns before posting again so everyone has a chance at playing.

*Once the dragon is your's you is welcome to do whatever you like with it, keep/sell/exalt/use in this thread, (Just do not be rude or tell someone what to do with the dragon).

*If you would like you can add lore/scry/etc to the dragon you is giving to the user above you for fun.

*If any problems pop up please give me a PM.

*Have fun everyone!

Example

*How it works is the person above shows what dragon they is gifting to the user below.

*User below posts what dragon they will gift to the user below them.

*The top user then will gift (Single CR) the dragon to the user below them of that dragon they posted, (carries on like so).

Start
Okie dokie let me start of the game.