Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Selling - pretty much sold out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AlvildaBright

1200g on viren (ping when outbid please)

Liv I'm just assuming you're reading this cuz you said you were subscribed xD
@AlvildaBright

1200g on viren (ping when outbid please)

Liv I'm just assuming you're reading this cuz you said you were subscribed xD
Ibadges.png
@aelith 1300g on Viren
@aelith 1300g on Viren
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright @Liv 1200g on Trinkette

@AlvildaBright @Liv 1200g on Trinkette

CaaEFO4.png

@Liv I'd be really interested in buying Unnamed 1 along with her mother Kintelle, who I have won now, if I'm correct? Imps are worth a bit more, and I think that 6-digit Imps would definitely be worth 4kg, but since those are 7-digits I'm not sure that they are. 7-digits dragons right now aren't worth a crazy large amount, there are some as low as 25g on the AH. There are quite a few 7-dig Imps on the AH right now for around and under 100g, so they are worth a touch more, than other 7-digits, but still quite a large difference to the 4kg sb :/

I would be comfortable starting a bid on Unnamed 1 (#2041564) at 400g if that's agreeable? If not I totally totally understand, it's a big drop from where you have the starting bid right now, so sorry if that's not enough! :)

@Liv I'd be really interested in buying Unnamed 1 along with her mother Kintelle, who I have won now, if I'm correct? Imps are worth a bit more, and I think that 6-digit Imps would definitely be worth 4kg, but since those are 7-digits I'm not sure that they are. 7-digits dragons right now aren't worth a crazy large amount, there are some as low as 25g on the AH. There are quite a few 7-dig Imps on the AH right now for around and under 100g, so they are worth a touch more, than other 7-digits, but still quite a large difference to the 4kg sb :/

I would be comfortable starting a bid on Unnamed 1 (#2041564) at 400g if that's agreeable? If not I totally totally understand, it's a big drop from where you have the starting bid right now, so sorry if that's not enough! :)

CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra 1300g on Trinkette
@Phaedra 1300g on Trinkette
@aelith
got that bid on unnamed 7!

@alvidabright @malachite
sorry about missing your bid alvidabright! since it wasn't recorded, I'm going to give malachite 24 hours from this post to bid just to make sure, ok? sorry about that!! :(

@aelith @phaedra
I think you guys have been outbid!

phaedra- I didnt realize those weren't 6 digits! i'm blind. if you want to buy that one for that price, that's fine. :) just send me a crossroads please!

--
I am getting ready to send out won auctions to people with the amount and the dragon, if you won something look for it in the next hour, and if you don't see it, feel free to start a trade yourself :)
@aelith
got that bid on unnamed 7!

@alvidabright @malachite
sorry about missing your bid alvidabright! since it wasn't recorded, I'm going to give malachite 24 hours from this post to bid just to make sure, ok? sorry about that!! :(

@aelith @phaedra
I think you guys have been outbid!

phaedra- I didnt realize those weren't 6 digits! i'm blind. if you want to buy that one for that price, that's fine. :) just send me a crossroads please!

--
I am getting ready to send out won auctions to people with the amount and the dragon, if you won something look for it in the next hour, and if you don't see it, feel free to start a trade yourself :)
@AlvildaBright
1400g on viren (ping again pls ^-^)
@AlvildaBright
1400g on viren (ping again pls ^-^)
Ibadges.png
@aelith 1500g on viren
@aelith 1500g on viren
@AlvildaBright 1350g on Trinkette!

@Liv Thank you so much! :)
@AlvildaBright 1350g on Trinkette!

@Liv Thank you so much! :)
CaaEFO4.png
@AlvildaBright
1600g on viren
@AlvildaBright
1600g on viren
Ibadges.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10