Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] 2016 Unbred Leap Year G1 for other
1 2
Looking to trade my 2016 unbred leap year gen 1 for a 2016 leap year gen 1 of a different element. I've scattered mine a few times and lost interest in the Arcane eyes, and thus want to see if I can trade for a different element before possibly continuing my LYG1 scatter journey. [quote][center][b]Kael[/b] Thicket / Forest / Pear Hatched Feb. 29, 2016 Unbred [i](Scries in bio)[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21533359] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215334/21533359_350.png[/img] [/url][/center][/quote] [b]Requirements[/b] [list][*]Must be a Gen 1 Dragon (or Gen 2 Imp) [*]Hatchdate must be Feb. 29, 2016 [*]Must be of one of the following flights: [list][*]Preferred: Nature, Fire, Wind, Light, Ice [*]Considered: Earth, Lightning [/list][*]Must not have an unattractive offspring list [list][*]Unnamed, names in all caps, etc[/list] [/list] I don't care what the dragon's colors are - I will scatter them if I am not a fan - and I don't care if it is a male, female, gened, triple basic, breed changed, etc. I don't mind if the dragon is bred to any extent so long as offspring are named and named well. If by chance your offered dragon fits all of the above and has an estimated greater value (due to being unbred, exceptional colors, rare eyes, genes/breed change, etc), I am willing to supplement my trade with currency and/or items to make up for that. I may consider the unlisted flights IF and ONLY IF the dragon has nice, matchy colors or is grayscale and doesn't need a scatter (ex. purples, blues, or greens for a Water dragon). [b]DO NOT show me[/b] [list][*]Any that isn't either a G1 dragon or G2 imp [*]Feb. 29 2020 hatch date dragons [*]Any other leap year dragon[/list] I am open to selling him as well. He is on the AH for 1.5kG should a trade not work out - I don't expect him to sell at this price, so please pm me with offers in treasure or gems (1:1100). I will accept eggs and gene/breed scrolls at LAH value.
Looking to trade my 2016 unbred leap year gen 1 for a 2016 leap year gen 1 of a different element. I've scattered mine a few times and lost interest in the Arcane eyes, and thus want to see if I can trade for a different element before possibly continuing my LYG1 scatter journey.
Quote:
Kael
Thicket / Forest / Pear
Hatched Feb. 29, 2016
Unbred
(Scries in bio)

21533359_350.png

Requirements
  • Must be a Gen 1 Dragon (or Gen 2 Imp)
  • Hatchdate must be Feb. 29, 2016
  • Must be of one of the following flights:
    • Preferred: Nature, Fire, Wind, Light, Ice
    • Considered: Earth, Lightning
  • Must not have an unattractive offspring list
    • Unnamed, names in all caps, etc

I don't care what the dragon's colors are - I will scatter them if I am not a fan - and I don't care if it is a male, female, gened, triple basic, breed changed, etc. I don't mind if the dragon is bred to any extent so long as offspring are named and named well.

If by chance your offered dragon fits all of the above and has an estimated greater value (due to being unbred, exceptional colors, rare eyes, genes/breed change, etc), I am willing to supplement my trade with currency and/or items to make up for that.

I may consider the unlisted flights IF and ONLY IF the dragon has nice, matchy colors or is grayscale and doesn't need a scatter (ex. purples, blues, or greens for a Water dragon).

DO NOT show me
  • Any that isn't either a G1 dragon or G2 imp
  • Feb. 29 2020 hatch date dragons
  • Any other leap year dragon

I am open to selling him as well. He is on the AH for 1.5kG should a trade not work out - I don't expect him to sell at this price, so please pm me with offers in treasure or gems (1:1100). I will accept eggs and gene/breed scrolls at LAH value.
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
^
^
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
^
^
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
^
^
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
^
^