Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Free Dragons] Arcana's Nursery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@bloodylockets yes! :D
@bloodylockets yes! :D
Please ping me!
10.png
@Tristara

If Sodalite remains available, may I have her?

4. Sodalite (Windclaw Female, Apr 15th, 2020, sister to Lapis, Rhodochrosite, and Chalcopyrite)
Primary Lapis Skink
Secondary Ultramarine Spinner
Tertiary Periwinkle Stained
Eye Type Arcane Unusual
@Tristara

If Sodalite remains available, may I have her?

4. Sodalite (Windclaw Female, Apr 15th, 2020, sister to Lapis, Rhodochrosite, and Chalcopyrite)
Primary Lapis Skink
Secondary Ultramarine Spinner
Tertiary Periwinkle Stained
Eye Type Arcane Unusual
earthanim1.gif
@Tristara thanks for the Skydancer she'll make a perfect wife for my Imperial Galaxtic
@Tristara thanks for the Skydancer she'll make a perfect wife for my Imperial Galaxtic
@Bloodylockets of course! :D If they have babies lemme know, I'd love to see em!

@StarWraith yes you may!
@Bloodylockets of course! :D If they have babies lemme know, I'd love to see em!

@StarWraith yes you may!
Please ping me!
10.png
@Tristara oh course as soon as a nest opens up for them.
@Tristara oh course as soon as a nest opens up for them.
@BloodyLockets thank you <3 :D
@BloodyLockets thank you <3 :D
Please ping me!
10.png
@Tristara they will have lovely babehs and very space wise hehe their babies may become the astronomers of the clan at least the ones I pick to keep and the others should I place them up here on this thread to see if anyone wants their babies when they hatch some if they have allot that is.
@Tristara they will have lovely babehs and very space wise hehe their babies may become the astronomers of the clan at least the ones I pick to keep and the others should I place them up here on this thread to see if anyone wants their babies when they hatch some if they have allot that is.
@Bloodylockets that's personally up to you, if you have dragons and you're okay putting them up here for free, you gladly can. just let me know which ones when the time comes and I can put them on the front page.
@Bloodylockets that's personally up to you, if you have dragons and you're okay putting them up here for free, you gladly can. just let me know which ones when the time comes and I can put them on the front page.
Please ping me!
10.png
@Tristara yeah sounds good to me
@Tristara yeah sounds good to me
@Bloodylockets just know that not all dragons get taken, such as Blackhole had two nestmates (Milkyway and Quasar) and only one of the two were taken, but if you'd rather them go to loving homes than see them exalted then posting here is perfectly fine!
@Bloodylockets just know that not all dragons get taken, such as Blackhole had two nestmates (Milkyway and Quasar) and only one of the two were taken, but if you'd rather them go to loving homes than see them exalted then posting here is perfectly fine!
Please ping me!
10.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21