Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Trading dragons for PUNS (temp hiatus)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@SkyWanderer Amberglass has so many eyes, one could rename her Lookingglass. In all seriousness, she is bee-autiful. Could I have her? She's so pretty, she honestly seems a little tundra-priced. (Get it, like underpriced? She's not, I just really wanted to make that pun.)
@SkyWanderer Amberglass has so many eyes, one could rename her Lookingglass. In all seriousness, she is bee-autiful. Could I have her? She's so pretty, she honestly seems a little tundra-priced. (Get it, like underpriced? She's not, I just really wanted to make that pun.)
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
@wolfbutterfly42

Of course you may have her, I bet she'll have a tun(dra) of fun! I'll send you a CR. :)
@wolfbutterfly42

Of course you may have her, I bet she'll have a tun(dra) of fun! I'll send you a CR. :)
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
@SkyWanderer I immediately wanted this one cause he's so beautiful! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609973/60997215_350.png[/img] So in return I wanted to tell a story. It was my birthday and we had gone to a music festival around Christmas Time because of it. In one of the portable toilets I found a lizard, I suspect it was commode-o-dragon. Later on, I was trying to blow out my candles and I paused. My mum asked what was wrong and I just sighed and said "Dragons must have such a hard time blowing out their candles.." I was quite sad after that. It [i]was[/i] sad. So my younger brother told me some more jokes. Why do dragons often sleep during the day? So they can fight knights.…and the old classic that every child knows, what did the dragon say when he saw the knight? “Look, tinned food!” Hope these made you chuckle!
@SkyWanderer

I immediately wanted this one cause he's so beautiful!
60997215_350.png

So in return I wanted to tell a story.
It was my birthday and we had gone to a music festival around Christmas Time because of it. In one of the portable toilets I found a lizard, I suspect it was commode-o-dragon.
Later on, I was trying to blow out my candles and I paused. My mum asked what was wrong and I just sighed and said "Dragons must have such a hard time blowing out their candles.." I was quite sad after that. It was sad.
So my younger brother told me some more jokes. Why do dragons often sleep during the day? So they can fight knights.…and the old classic that every child knows, what did the dragon say when he saw the knight? “Look, tinned food!”

Hope these made you chuckle!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@MediaeLycan

Those are truly punderful jokes, they may be some of my faevorites! I'll send him your way with a CR! :)
@MediaeLycan

Those are truly punderful jokes, they may be some of my faevorites! I'll send him your way with a CR! :)
@SkyWanderer WooHoo!
@SkyWanderer WooHoo!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
You alloy love Wirecoat
@SkyWanderer
You alloy love Wirecoat
@SkyWanderer
They/He
+3 FR time
pixil-frame-0_5.pngLabtat.pngpixil-frame-0_2.png
@Silkiemoon

I shall send him your way punctually with a CR!
@Silkiemoon

I shall send him your way punctually with a CR!
@SkyWanderer I think there might be [i]smoke[/i] in my eyes cuz I'm tearing up at how cute this gaoler is [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61460889] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/614609/61460889_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SkyWanderer I think there might be smoke in my eyes cuz I'm tearing up at how cute this gaoler is

61460889_350.png
OvLO7OK.png
@Khromatic

She is clawfully cute, isn't she? I'll send you a CR!
@Khromatic

She is clawfully cute, isn't she? I'll send you a CR!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everypun!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everypun!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28