Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Dragons! 3+ years! Need Them Out!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SerenityGale sure!
PM me your pricing
bought her of AH from you!
@SerenityGale sure!
PM me your pricing
bought her of AH from you!
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Nightfurypizza
Thank you! I hope she's happy with you :)
@Nightfurypizza
Thank you! I hope she's happy with you :)

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
thanks ( ^w^)/
thanks ( ^w^)/
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
bump, new sale, Rose isn't really my kind of dragon but i hope she finds a good home with someone who appreciates her colors more than me! I'd rather she find a happy home than meld in with my other dragons as just an oldie [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
bump, new sale, Rose isn't really my kind of dragon but i hope she finds a good home with someone who appreciates her colors more than me! I'd rather she find a happy home than meld in with my other dragons as just an oldie
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Sadly Galie was exaulted as soon as she was bought [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Sadly Galie was exaulted as soon as she was bought
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
poke
poke
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Hi would you take multiple dragons for the Imperial gal ? I have a bit of a soft spot for old dragons uvu

( I cann offer 4 hatchlings and a adult dragon , they are recent hatchlings though)
Hi would you take multiple dragons for the Imperial gal ? I have a bit of a soft spot for old dragons uvu

( I cann offer 4 hatchlings and a adult dragon , they are recent hatchlings though)
I’ve got a 3yo male I just sniped for fodder. I don’t want to exalt him, but I really need him out of my lair. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303115/30311445_350.png?mtime=Xi_A5gACgKU.png[/img] ID #30311445
I’ve got a 3yo male I just sniped for fodder. I don’t want to exalt him, but I really need him out of my lair.

30311445_350.png?mtime=Xi_A5gACgKU.png
ID #30311445
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@Bxy26 I'm not the owner of this thread but may I say that , that dragon is absolutely georgous [emoji=tundra love size=2]
@Bxy26

I'm not the owner of this thread but may I say that , that dragon is absolutely georgous
1 2 3 4 5 6