Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 754 755
@AeonsMusings I've got open fire nests!

Edit: You've got 2 eggs!
@AeonsMusings I've got open fire nests!

Edit: You've got 2 eggs!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@BlueStopSigns

I've got your second Nature nest if you're still looking!
@BlueStopSigns

I've got your second Nature nest if you're still looking!
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
@AeonsMusings

Hello! If you are still looking for a wind nest feel free to send you dragons! :)
@AeonsMusings

Hello! If you are still looking for a wind nest feel free to send you dragons! :)
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@Descending @Bionicdingo @SouthernPansy @PheonixPonder @Oriel

Looking for an Earth nest for one pair!
Found

@Squibeetos @Haldana @Snudoo @Stormytehcat11 @Vanta22exual

Also looking for a Nature nest!

Will happily provide plenty of food or some treasure/gems in a tip as well for either!!

Both found!
@Descending @Bionicdingo @SouthernPansy @PheonixPonder @Oriel

Looking for an Earth nest for one pair!
Found

@Squibeetos @Haldana @Snudoo @Stormytehcat11 @Vanta22exual

Also looking for a Nature nest!

Will happily provide plenty of food or some treasure/gems in a tip as well for either!!

Both found!
@ThatRedDragon I gotchu fam. Send em on over whenever

@cloneraid whoopsies missed your ping! Got space tho, send when ready
@ThatRedDragon I gotchu fam. Send em on over whenever

@cloneraid whoopsies missed your ping! Got space tho, send when ready
@ThatRedDragon

Earth nest available if needed. :)
@ThatRedDragon

Earth nest available if needed. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@ThatRedDragon

I have a nest open for you!
@ThatRedDragon

I have a nest open for you!
VeS2Ab0.gifoEZtqO5.png
@Bionicdingo
Thank you! Sending them right away

@Oriel
Already found, I didn't edit the post fast enough, but thank you very much for the offer!

@Vanta22exual
Thank you, I'll be sending them soon!!
@Bionicdingo
Thank you! Sending them right away

@Oriel
Already found, I didn't edit the post fast enough, but thank you very much for the offer!

@Vanta22exual
Thank you, I'll be sending them soon!!
@TacticianLyra @FireStorm3719 @SkyBlue22 @LordsofShadow @azdacha @Harmicist @Alurayune @BlueStopSigns @Kakushigo @ClashingHearts
Looking for 2 Ice nests, are any of you available? I'm looking for a male Brown/Orca/Obsidian dragon with any eye type, but I'd like to take back all offspring to see if they're any good for breeding.

@SpiritFeather @Rainbowlight @Vivichi @lovebite @BaldwinBogsneak @Cantata @Stormdance @ShiLing
I'm also looking for a Light nest if any of you have space. I'm looking for a male Gold/Maize/Maize dragon with uncommon eyes. Again, I'd like to take back all offspring.

Thank ya'll!
@TacticianLyra @FireStorm3719 @SkyBlue22 @LordsofShadow @azdacha @Harmicist @Alurayune @BlueStopSigns @Kakushigo @ClashingHearts
Looking for 2 Ice nests, are any of you available? I'm looking for a male Brown/Orca/Obsidian dragon with any eye type, but I'd like to take back all offspring to see if they're any good for breeding.

@SpiritFeather @Rainbowlight @Vivichi @lovebite @BaldwinBogsneak @Cantata @Stormdance @ShiLing
I'm also looking for a Light nest if any of you have space. I'm looking for a male Gold/Maize/Maize dragon with uncommon eyes. Again, I'd like to take back all offspring.

Thank ya'll!
KMJsARX.png
@TeaTenda I've got another light nest for you and your other nest is hatching tomorrow :)
@TeaTenda I've got another light nest for you and your other nest is hatching tomorrow :)
SpiritFeather.gif
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 754 755