Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] ~Another Pretties for Fodder~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Bump
Bump
Booop
Booop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
@Elyve
I would love to have Lippia! I have a good idea for her lore. Im trying to actually organize my layer and give lore to all my dergs. Id also love to be on the pinglist for new dergs!
note- if someone could check out my layer and give me organization tips, im about halfway through organizing it xx
@Elyve
I would love to have Lippia! I have a good idea for her lore. Im trying to actually organize my layer and give lore to all my dergs. Id also love to be on the pinglist for new dergs!
note- if someone could check out my layer and give me organization tips, im about halfway through organizing it xx
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
@greeknerd
Of course! I'd love for her to find some lore :) I feel like that's always the best fate of a dragon. I love it. I'll add you to the pinglist and send the trade in a moment!
I'm just trying to figure out all the sorting myself at the moment. The only thing I've figured out so far is that I have most lore dragons in the first tab haha
@greeknerd
Of course! I'd love for her to find some lore :) I feel like that's always the best fate of a dragon. I love it. I'll add you to the pinglist and send the trade in a moment!
I'm just trying to figure out all the sorting myself at the moment. The only thing I've figured out so far is that I have most lore dragons in the first tab haha
@Elyve
thank you! ^^
@Elyve
thank you! ^^

@greeknerd could I trade for Aegir please?
@greeknerd could I trade for Aegir please?
@Halzy
oh i am not the person to ping for that! it would be @Elyve
@Halzy
oh i am not the person to ping for that! it would be @Elyve

@greeknerd @elyve my bad, it’s been a long day!
@greeknerd @elyve my bad, it’s been a long day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14