Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ? Noelle's Free Ice Nests
Welcome!
I'm Noelle, and as of last month it's been 3 years of flight rising.
I haven't gotten too terribly far, and although I do like to breed I really just like the minigames and looking at stuff. So really I'd like to give back more to the community. I don't have dragons to breed outside of personal projects so I don't have any to give away. But I can offer free nesting <3
TLDR: i've been playing 3 years and i still don't know what i'm doing but i wanna give back to the community

Must Reads
I ask that you assay bloodlines and check if there are slots open before sending me a crossroads trade.
I ask that you only order one nest per month until further notice - I only have three nests, haha.
I ask that you be patient with me please omg I'm dumb and forget stuff but I roll every day and you'll get your dragons in a week's time.
I'm fine using any breeding items that you send like a boon of fertility or something.

Slots:
Nest 1: MINE, hatches 11/08
Nest 2: @ user, hatches MM/DD
Nest 3: @ user, hatches MM/DD

If you wanna order, post this form!
Username:
Dragons:
Items using:
Bred here before? If so, when?:
Other:

This is just for me to keep track, put N/A for anything that doesn't apply. I'll most definitely accept and once I give you the go-ahead you can send the crossroad trade.

If you'd like to, you can send me treasure and I'll put it towards a fund to get more nests and more slots so that I can make sure I can take more requests :,) !! I'll put your name here and spend it on this center. You'll have like... a donor plaque y'know like when someone dies and there's like a park bench but less depressing.
If you do give a tip I like apparel and accents and all that good stuff but not dragons bc limited room life
Welcome!
I'm Noelle, and as of last month it's been 3 years of flight rising.
I haven't gotten too terribly far, and although I do like to breed I really just like the minigames and looking at stuff. So really I'd like to give back more to the community. I don't have dragons to breed outside of personal projects so I don't have any to give away. But I can offer free nesting <3
TLDR: i've been playing 3 years and i still don't know what i'm doing but i wanna give back to the community

Must Reads
I ask that you assay bloodlines and check if there are slots open before sending me a crossroads trade.
I ask that you only order one nest per month until further notice - I only have three nests, haha.
I ask that you be patient with me please omg I'm dumb and forget stuff but I roll every day and you'll get your dragons in a week's time.
I'm fine using any breeding items that you send like a boon of fertility or something.

Slots:
Nest 1: MINE, hatches 11/08
Nest 2: @ user, hatches MM/DD
Nest 3: @ user, hatches MM/DD

If you wanna order, post this form!
Username:
Dragons:
Items using:
Bred here before? If so, when?:
Other:

This is just for me to keep track, put N/A for anything that doesn't apply. I'll most definitely accept and once I give you the go-ahead you can send the crossroad trade.

If you'd like to, you can send me treasure and I'll put it towards a fund to get more nests and more slots so that I can make sure I can take more requests :,) !! I'll put your name here and spend it on this center. You'll have like... a donor plaque y'know like when someone dies and there's like a park bench but less depressing.
If you do give a tip I like apparel and accents and all that good stuff but not dragons bc limited room life
I can't type in chinese here but like wo de hanyu bu tai hao
qing chengwei wo de pengyou
dOvXaqI.png