Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Sanctuary of Hope - FREE Fodder Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6
255mik1.jpg

A small white guardian lies in a grassy clearing, dozing in the warmth of the afternoon sun. She blinks slowly and raises her head to look at you as you approach. She stares at you silently for a few moments and then appears to go back to sleep.

“The sanctuary is just past the old oak tree,” she mumbles, hardly moving. One eye opens briefly to give you a stern look. “Follow the rules and you’re welcome to come and go as you like.”

You wait for her to say something else, but a soft snore tells you she’s already gone back to sleep.

Sanctuary of Hope
Fodder Rescue / Adoption Agency

Every day in Sornieth countless dragons are exalted in the struggle for dominance. Though serving the deities in this manner is the highest honor, some dragons dream of a simple life in the mortal realm.

Hope, Guardian of this Sanctuary, has made it her mission to help as many of these dragons as she can.
255mik1.jpg

A small white guardian lies in a grassy clearing, dozing in the warmth of the afternoon sun. She blinks slowly and raises her head to look at you as you approach. She stares at you silently for a few moments and then appears to go back to sleep.

“The sanctuary is just past the old oak tree,” she mumbles, hardly moving. One eye opens briefly to give you a stern look. “Follow the rules and you’re welcome to come and go as you like.”

You wait for her to say something else, but a soft snore tells you she’s already gone back to sleep.

Sanctuary of Hope
Fodder Rescue / Adoption Agency

Every day in Sornieth countless dragons are exalted in the struggle for dominance. Though serving the deities in this manner is the highest honor, some dragons dream of a simple life in the mortal realm.

Hope, Guardian of this Sanctuary, has made it her mission to help as many of these dragons as she can.
Welcome to the Sanctuary of Hope!

So to get started, let’s go over a few things...

-Every dragon in The Sanctuary tab of my lair is up for adoption.
(except for Hope, of course! she’s just there to keep an eye on the hatchlings)

-You are free to adopt as many rescues as you want, but please don’t take advantage.

-If you would like to contribute any dragons for adoption you can send them to me, or share them here in the thread.

-Donations of any kind are greatly appreciated to keep the Sanctuary running. Food especially is helpful, we don’t want to let the dragons go hungry!

Adoption Requests

If you’d like to adopt a dragon, just make a post with the dragon’s ID.

It would be helpful if you include a link direct to their page, or a brief description (name, breed, sex, colors, etc) to help me make sure I’m sending you the right rescue.
Welcome to the Sanctuary of Hope!

So to get started, let’s go over a few things...

-Every dragon in The Sanctuary tab of my lair is up for adoption.
(except for Hope, of course! she’s just there to keep an eye on the hatchlings)

-You are free to adopt as many rescues as you want, but please don’t take advantage.

-If you would like to contribute any dragons for adoption you can send them to me, or share them here in the thread.

-Donations of any kind are greatly appreciated to keep the Sanctuary running. Food especially is helpful, we don’t want to let the dragons go hungry!

Adoption Requests

If you’d like to adopt a dragon, just make a post with the dragon’s ID.

It would be helpful if you include a link direct to their page, or a brief description (name, breed, sex, colors, etc) to help me make sure I’m sending you the right rescue.
Rules

1. DO NOT sell or exalt any dragon adopted from this Sanctuary!

2. Be polite and respectful to other users in the thread.

If you decide you no longer want or can’t keep your rescue, you can bring them back here, or find them another forever home. If I find that you’ve exalted a rescue dragon, you will be blacklisted.

FAQ

- Is there an adoption fee?

Nope! All rescues are free to adopt.

- Why are the dragons separated onto different pages?

I’ve sorted the dragons into 3 basic categories - hatchlings, dragons, and special ID.

- Special ID?

This just means the dragon’s ID is unique in some way - numbers that are sequential, repeating, or a palindrome (same forwards and back, like 3112113).

- Why is there a price listed in the dragon’s bio?

Just for my own record, each dragon’s bio includes how much I paid for them.

- Why do some dragons have something like “1 of 4” in their bio?

These dragons are unique! If a dragon has this in their bio it means that there have only ever been a handful of dragons to exist on the site (active or exalted) with their exact color spread.
Rules

1. DO NOT sell or exalt any dragon adopted from this Sanctuary!

2. Be polite and respectful to other users in the thread.

If you decide you no longer want or can’t keep your rescue, you can bring them back here, or find them another forever home. If I find that you’ve exalted a rescue dragon, you will be blacklisted.

FAQ

- Is there an adoption fee?

Nope! All rescues are free to adopt.

- Why are the dragons separated onto different pages?

I’ve sorted the dragons into 3 basic categories - hatchlings, dragons, and special ID.

- Special ID?

This just means the dragon’s ID is unique in some way - numbers that are sequential, repeating, or a palindrome (same forwards and back, like 3112113).

- Why is there a price listed in the dragon’s bio?

Just for my own record, each dragon’s bio includes how much I paid for them.

- Why do some dragons have something like “1 of 4” in their bio?

These dragons are unique! If a dragon has this in their bio it means that there have only ever been a handful of dragons to exist on the site (active or exalted) with their exact color spread.
G1 Ping List

@RogueLoreWind

New Arrivals

@Cynderfire
G1 Ping List

@RogueLoreWind

New Arrivals

@Cynderfire
Clear Out

I’m out of lair space, so I need to let some dragons go... If these dragons have not found a new home by 11:59PM on __, I will have to list them for sale in the AH.

None currently
Clear Out

I’m out of lair space, so I need to let some dragons go... If these dragons have not found a new home by 11:59PM on __, I will have to list them for sale in the AH.

None currently
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
1 2 3 4 5 6