Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Permanently Moved!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@MythicalCookie
@Animonster

Added! Sorry for the delay! Ani, If you still want Dahaki, raffles don't count to the limit. A reminder to also send in lore for your other hold
@MythicalCookie
@Animonster

Added! Sorry for the delay! Ani, If you still want Dahaki, raffles don't count to the limit. A reminder to also send in lore for your other hold
Untitled_Artwork.png
@SillyWinter @MiniPandaBuns @EmeraldOpal @onemessyperson @FelinaeFatale @LionHeart27 @Painrivers @Animonster @MythicalCookie

I've drawn the raffle, and the winner is @/MythicalCookie! You have 48 hours to write and submit her lore!
@SillyWinter @MiniPandaBuns @EmeraldOpal @onemessyperson @FelinaeFatale @LionHeart27 @Painrivers @Animonster @MythicalCookie

I've drawn the raffle, and the winner is @/MythicalCookie! You have 48 hours to write and submit her lore!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Oh, they don't? That's great then- I won't have to discard the lore I made for Dahaki ^^! However, I haven't had the opportunity to write lore for Splinter, so I would like to remove my hold on him, please. Here's what I've got for Dahaki! ******************************************************************* [center][outfit=815539] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=0&winggene=33&wings=169&auth=6432a641fdfa8a893b4fa2fb6c96a938f794a3ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Dahaki was the offspring of fire and ice. The blessed of both the Icewarden and the Flamecaller, a long, long time ago, he crawled from the churning seas in the aftermath of the collision between the frost of the Southern Icefield and the flames of the Ashfall Waste. Both deities claimed him as their own, making him mighty among dragonkind. Dahaki divided his time between his two divine parents. Of the twelve months of the year, he spent three in the frozen domain, three in the fiery domain, and three for himself, so that he may explore Sornieth as he pleased. When he was with his father, it was discovered that he had his father’s eyes for curiosities, though one may say his eyes were curiosities in themselves. Pure, glowing white, they dripped snowflakes in a mesmerizing cascade; a phenomenon that attracted and even excited the cold, calculating denizens of the Ice domain. When he was with his mother, it was discovered that he had a talent for forging and fighting with his own weapons. Crimson, wild red, his wings carried him with an uncharacteristic agility among the Tundras, making him a fearsome opponent; a skill that earned him the respect and rivalry of the fierce, unruly denizens of the Fire domain. When on his own, however, Dahaki found himself lonely. No matter where he wandered, no matter who he spoke with, he was distanced. He was an ancient thing, he had remembered a time when Gaolers still walked the lands. Fellow dragons may have looked upon him with awe and regard, but they were afraid to get close to him; his parents were gods. Perhaps their fears were not entirely his fault, but none wanted to incur the wrath of the Flamecaller and the Icewarden should they inadvertently incur his displeasure. Dahaki’s only companion was that of a small, black cat he had found orphaned in the Beastclan territory. Then one day, Dahaki came upon a quiet cave in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, while returning to his mother’s lands. It was dark and unassuming, pounded by the waves into the base of greystone cliffs. He had no reason to enter apart from the nagging sense that he should. The interior of the cave was even darker than it appeared from outside. But the snow-eyed Tundra had no problem navigating its twists and turns, surprisingly. Something was definitely pulling him towards its rocky depths. Something that spoke to his adventurous, wondrous spirit within. A glimmer of pale blue light was the signal of the end. That, and a solitary Spiral, coiled up besides a well of water that bored down to the sea below. There should have been waves marring its mirror-like surface, but the waters were completely still. The scratch of Dahaki’s claws on the floor woke the Spiral, who rose up slowly, in a sleepy stupor. She reached with thin limbs to rub her starry gold-and-blue face. The Tundra readied his stance to draw his blade should the need arise. The Spiral fixed his gaze on Dahaki, who gasped. The smaller dragon’s eyes were the blue of the waves, a microcosm of the sea itself. “I have awaited you, Dahaki, Son of Flame and Ice,” she simply said. “My name is Azura, and I am an oracle. I know you seek companionship, and I know of others like you. Come with me…” [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48982783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489828/48982783_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]This is Azura. (She might be a stand-in until I find myself a proper water-primal oracle dragon.)[/center]
@ShadowPiper

Oh, they don't? That's great then- I won't have to discard the lore I made for Dahaki ^^! However, I haven't had the opportunity to write lore for Splinter, so I would like to remove my hold on him, please.

Here's what I've got for Dahaki!

Dahaki

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=0&winggene=33&wings=169&auth=6432a641fdfa8a893b4fa2fb6c96a938f794a3ce&dummyext=prev.png
Dahaki was the offspring of fire and ice. The blessed of both the Icewarden and the Flamecaller, a long, long time ago, he crawled from the churning seas in the aftermath of the collision between the frost of the Southern Icefield and the flames of the Ashfall Waste. Both deities claimed him as their own, making him mighty among dragonkind.

Dahaki divided his time between his two divine parents. Of the twelve months of the year, he spent three in the frozen domain, three in the fiery domain, and three for himself, so that he may explore Sornieth as he pleased.

When he was with his father, it was discovered that he had his father’s eyes for curiosities, though one may say his eyes were curiosities in themselves. Pure, glowing white, they dripped snowflakes in a mesmerizing cascade; a phenomenon that attracted and even excited the cold, calculating denizens of the Ice domain.

When he was with his mother, it was discovered that he had a talent for forging and fighting with his own weapons. Crimson, wild red, his wings carried him with an uncharacteristic agility among the Tundras, making him a fearsome opponent; a skill that earned him the respect and rivalry of the fierce, unruly denizens of the Fire domain.

When on his own, however, Dahaki found himself lonely.

No matter where he wandered, no matter who he spoke with, he was distanced. He was an ancient thing, he had remembered a time when Gaolers still walked the lands. Fellow dragons may have looked upon him with awe and regard, but they were afraid to get close to him; his parents were gods. Perhaps their fears were not entirely his fault, but none wanted to incur the wrath of the Flamecaller and the Icewarden should they inadvertently incur his displeasure. Dahaki’s only companion was that of a small, black cat he had found orphaned in the Beastclan territory.

Then one day, Dahaki came upon a quiet cave in the Sea of a Thousand Currents, while returning to his mother’s lands. It was dark and unassuming, pounded by the waves into the base of greystone cliffs. He had no reason to enter apart from the nagging sense that he should.

The interior of the cave was even darker than it appeared from outside. But the snow-eyed Tundra had no problem navigating its twists and turns, surprisingly. Something was definitely pulling him towards its rocky depths. Something that spoke to his adventurous, wondrous spirit within.

A glimmer of pale blue light was the signal of the end. That, and a solitary Spiral, coiled up besides a well of water that bored down to the sea below. There should have been waves marring its mirror-like surface, but the waters were completely still.

The scratch of Dahaki’s claws on the floor woke the Spiral, who rose up slowly, in a sleepy stupor. She reached with thin limbs to rub her starry gold-and-blue face. The Tundra readied his stance to draw his blade should the need arise.

The Spiral fixed his gaze on Dahaki, who gasped. The smaller dragon’s eyes were the blue of the waves, a microcosm of the sea itself.

“I have awaited you, Dahaki, Son of Flame and Ice,” she simply said. “My name is Azura, and I am an oracle. I know you seek companionship, and I know of others like you.
Come with me…”

48982783_350.png

This is Azura. (She might be a stand-in until I find myself a proper water-primal oracle dragon.)

image0.gif
I accidentally pinged you all early, my apologies! Sorry for the resulting double ping @Salvation @Willowbud @Painrivers @MeKat @vendi @asocialgoldfish @AutumnNiche @Sillywinter @gbot13 @ThisWayIsNotSafe @scar66 @FairyForestKing @Decaffeinated @LionHeart27 @onemessyperson @Animonster @ViaCurro @LemonsSharks @AceChaser @Jereton @Vallantis @EmeraldOpal Some new kids to restock the shelves! Aero - Nature Primal - 75kt - Donated by Salvation! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52353889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523539/52353889_350.png[/img] [/url] Lippia - Shadow Primal - 75kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52381889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523819/52381889_350.png[/img] [/url] Jazzie - Plague Primal - 70kt/g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44668180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446682/44668180_350.png[/img] [/url] Racoon - Lightning Primal - 120kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46955757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469558/46955757_350.png[/img] [/url] Thaloyss - Plague Primal - 75kt - Donated by Decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51919028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519191/51919028_350.png[/img] [/url] Freyr - Water Primal - 120kt/g [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52198345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521984/52198345_350.png[/img] [/url]
I accidentally pinged you all early, my apologies! Sorry for the resulting double ping

@Salvation @Willowbud @Painrivers @MeKat @vendi @asocialgoldfish @AutumnNiche @Sillywinter @gbot13 @ThisWayIsNotSafe @scar66 @FairyForestKing @Decaffeinated @LionHeart27 @onemessyperson
@Animonster @ViaCurro @LemonsSharks @AceChaser @Jereton @Vallantis @EmeraldOpal

Some new kids to restock the shelves!

Aero - Nature Primal - 75kt - Donated by Salvation!

52353889_350.png

Lippia - Shadow Primal - 75kt

52381889_350.png

Jazzie - Plague Primal - 70kt/g

44668180_350.png

Racoon - Lightning Primal - 120kt

46955757_350.png

Thaloyss - Plague Primal - 75kt - Donated by Decaffeinated

51919028_350.png

Freyr - Water Primal - 120kt/g

52198345_350.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

oooh my gosh, Freyr is so pretty?
can you put a hold on him for me??
@ShadowPiper

oooh my gosh, Freyr is so pretty?
can you put a hold on him for me??
@shadowpiper

Could you hold Racoon?
@shadowpiper

Could you hold Racoon?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@shadowpiper

Lore for Racoon

I slithered through the shadows, thunder darkening my eyes. I had set my sights on the small, yet plump, gaoler child. Gaoler’s were my mother’s favorites, as well as my fathers. I would surprise them both, since my father was sick, and my mother hardly ever left his bed, it left me to hunt and care for them. The child bent down, sniffing for food. Turning the opposite direction, I took the time to strike.
Darting out, I opened my jaws, snapping his neck quickly as to muffle his screams, and end the pain quickly. I snatched him up by the scruff, careful not to drag him in the dirt, to avoid stones and sand getting caught in my teeth later on. I folded my bright cyan wings to not catch attention. Lightning flashed over head, and it started to rain. I felt an uneasy feeling in my gut, as if the rain was a bad omen. I shook it off. Only my mother was into superstition, I told myself. My feathers were thoroughly soaked, as I huddled over my catch to protect it from the rain, as not to spoil it.
I eagerly approached the fan of leaves that announced my small home. Strange, the leaves were ruffled and slightly parted as if someone had burst through. The rain splattered on the leaves, sliding down, and pattering on the stone layering. I quietly stepped through the barrage, to be met with silence. It was too quiet. When I entered my abode, I saw pots, and chairs askew in the kitchen and dining area. I dropped the gaoler, and rushed to my fathers bedroom. My mother was gone, as well as my father. I blinked, and sat down, crying. I promised myself, I would avenge their kidnap.
. . .

I was a 3 year now. I had destroyed 7 villages in the time that my family was separated. I was on the most wanted list. My hands were forever stained red from the blood, and lightning bolted through my eyes, a permanent reminder on how my family was taken away from me, and I did nothing. I hung my head low, a psychotic look in my eyes. In my mind, there was only one word.
R E V E N G E

Perhaps I would visit my house again. I abandoned that place long ago, as I was forever on the run. My heart ached for my frail fathers look, and my fretful mother’s gentle, careful hands. I ducked under the leaves, remembering that awful night. I saw smoke coming through the chimney. Strange, I thought, no one lives here.
I silently tiptoed through the door, were I saw my ma and pa, settling by the fireplace.
“Ma? Pa?” I cried, joy filling my voice. But yet, as they turned to me, their gaze was filled with fear and hatred.
“MY DAUGHTER WOULD NEVER BECOME A MURDERER” my father wheezed, as my mother patted his back, tears trailing down her cheeks.
I only stared, speechless. “I-i didn’t mean to, I thought you were dead!” I protested, despair making me angry.
My mother only shook her head and twisted back around, tending the fire. “Fine.” I spat “if you don’t accept me, I guess you never will!” I cackled, and charged at them, red filling my vision. Extending my claws, i reared up, and sliced, mercilessly. I calmed down a bit, looking down at my now dead parents. “I-I did this?” I sobbed. “I was my parents murderer...” I murmured to myself.
Suddenly, a thunk came down upon my head, and my world turned black, never to see the light again.

Not sure if Racoon was already claimed, but I wrote her lore anyway ^^

@shadowpiper

Lore for Racoon

I slithered through the shadows, thunder darkening my eyes. I had set my sights on the small, yet plump, gaoler child. Gaoler’s were my mother’s favorites, as well as my fathers. I would surprise them both, since my father was sick, and my mother hardly ever left his bed, it left me to hunt and care for them. The child bent down, sniffing for food. Turning the opposite direction, I took the time to strike.
Darting out, I opened my jaws, snapping his neck quickly as to muffle his screams, and end the pain quickly. I snatched him up by the scruff, careful not to drag him in the dirt, to avoid stones and sand getting caught in my teeth later on. I folded my bright cyan wings to not catch attention. Lightning flashed over head, and it started to rain. I felt an uneasy feeling in my gut, as if the rain was a bad omen. I shook it off. Only my mother was into superstition, I told myself. My feathers were thoroughly soaked, as I huddled over my catch to protect it from the rain, as not to spoil it.
I eagerly approached the fan of leaves that announced my small home. Strange, the leaves were ruffled and slightly parted as if someone had burst through. The rain splattered on the leaves, sliding down, and pattering on the stone layering. I quietly stepped through the barrage, to be met with silence. It was too quiet. When I entered my abode, I saw pots, and chairs askew in the kitchen and dining area. I dropped the gaoler, and rushed to my fathers bedroom. My mother was gone, as well as my father. I blinked, and sat down, crying. I promised myself, I would avenge their kidnap.
. . .

I was a 3 year now. I had destroyed 7 villages in the time that my family was separated. I was on the most wanted list. My hands were forever stained red from the blood, and lightning bolted through my eyes, a permanent reminder on how my family was taken away from me, and I did nothing. I hung my head low, a psychotic look in my eyes. In my mind, there was only one word.
R E V E N G E

Perhaps I would visit my house again. I abandoned that place long ago, as I was forever on the run. My heart ached for my frail fathers look, and my fretful mother’s gentle, careful hands. I ducked under the leaves, remembering that awful night. I saw smoke coming through the chimney. Strange, I thought, no one lives here.
I silently tiptoed through the door, were I saw my ma and pa, settling by the fireplace.
“Ma? Pa?” I cried, joy filling my voice. But yet, as they turned to me, their gaze was filled with fear and hatred.
“MY DAUGHTER WOULD NEVER BECOME A MURDERER” my father wheezed, as my mother patted his back, tears trailing down her cheeks.
I only stared, speechless. “I-i didn’t mean to, I thought you were dead!” I protested, despair making me angry.
My mother only shook her head and twisted back around, tending the fire. “Fine.” I spat “if you don’t accept me, I guess you never will!” I cackled, and charged at them, red filling my vision. Extending my claws, i reared up, and sliced, mercilessly. I calmed down a bit, looking down at my now dead parents. “I-I did this?” I sobbed. “I was my parents murderer...” I murmured to myself.
Suddenly, a thunk came down upon my head, and my world turned black, never to see the light again.

Not sure if Racoon was already claimed, but I wrote her lore anyway ^^

Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@ThisWayIsNotSafe held!

@Painrivers
Racoon is on her way!
@ThisWayIsNotSafe held!

@Painrivers
Racoon is on her way!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper
Lore for Petunia
She is the love child of a pair of clouds, born during a sunset where the sky turned rose pink. She's a cloud of happiness, always tickled pink. Her happy go lucky persona keeps her a cheerful cherry pink. She floats in the sky without a care in the world. She's a beautiful wonder in the blue sky. You would smile if you saw her. She brightens anyone's day with her presence.

In reality, she's a bit sad on the inside. She's scared of turning into a rain cloud. If a cloud gets sad enough, they start raining and leave the sky. She keeps up a blissfully happy facade in order stay as a cloud. She's scared of becoming a lost puddle of water. It has happened to a few clouds before. She might get lucky and find her family after becoming a puddle but that's not a risk she's willing to take.

She's also scared of losing her signature pink color and losing her uniqueness. She's afraid of losing her charm. She lives a life being scared of being sad. She can't stop being happy. She's afraid to express any sadness inside of her. She doesn't want to lose her jubilant life. She lives a sad life that no one knows about.
@ShadowPiper
Lore for Petunia
She is the love child of a pair of clouds, born during a sunset where the sky turned rose pink. She's a cloud of happiness, always tickled pink. Her happy go lucky persona keeps her a cheerful cherry pink. She floats in the sky without a care in the world. She's a beautiful wonder in the blue sky. You would smile if you saw her. She brightens anyone's day with her presence.

In reality, she's a bit sad on the inside. She's scared of turning into a rain cloud. If a cloud gets sad enough, they start raining and leave the sky. She keeps up a blissfully happy facade in order stay as a cloud. She's scared of becoming a lost puddle of water. It has happened to a few clouds before. She might get lucky and find her family after becoming a puddle but that's not a risk she's willing to take.

She's also scared of losing her signature pink color and losing her uniqueness. She's afraid of losing her charm. She lives a life being scared of being sad. She can't stop being happy. She's afraid to express any sadness inside of her. She doesn't want to lose her jubilant life. She lives a sad life that no one knows about.
MythicalCookie.png
@ShadowPiper Hold for Aero, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52353889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523539/52353889_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowPiper

Hold for Aero, please?

52353889_350.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29