Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | UWoM Project
1 2
new Whitebirds available
new Whitebirds available
CeLSHOy.png
@Aoji
Hi! So, I just got a cute imperial hatchling from your black twinbird pair, without knowing she was from a project. I quite like lore even though I didn't get into it yet, so I'd like to follow the project with my girl. However, I originally bought her to be a mate for a boy who wouldn't give offsprings matching the black twinbird requirements. I'll try to find her a new mate that fits better, however I qas kinda wondering.. My girl's tertiary colour doesn't actually match the requirements! She's Pearl. Does it matter? Should I buy a mate to meets the requirement and only get hatchlings that meet them once in a while? I wanna do this right but I don't understand :/

Also. is there a breed requirement? I wanted to eventually make her a pearlcatcher! :)
@Aoji
Hi! So, I just got a cute imperial hatchling from your black twinbird pair, without knowing she was from a project. I quite like lore even though I didn't get into it yet, so I'd like to follow the project with my girl. However, I originally bought her to be a mate for a boy who wouldn't give offsprings matching the black twinbird requirements. I'll try to find her a new mate that fits better, however I qas kinda wondering.. My girl's tertiary colour doesn't actually match the requirements! She's Pearl. Does it matter? Should I buy a mate to meets the requirement and only get hatchlings that meet them once in a while? I wanna do this right but I don't understand :/

Also. is there a breed requirement? I wanted to eventually make her a pearlcatcher! :)
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

The Offspring from Black Twinbird. Don't have to be Imperials ;) and only the Primary/Secondary have to follow the requirements. your Blackbird get accepted when she reaches lv 25. Copy from the Blackbirds: all another colors are allowed only when the Descended are lv 25 and + 3 months.
__
pls ping me when you accept the Colosseum Challenge ;) the Bosses aren't available at the moment.

when there are still questions you can always ping me :)
@thecartoonheart

The Offspring from Black Twinbird. Don't have to be Imperials ;) and only the Primary/Secondary have to follow the requirements. your Blackbird get accepted when she reaches lv 25. Copy from the Blackbirds: all another colors are allowed only when the Descended are lv 25 and + 3 months.
__
pls ping me when you accept the Colosseum Challenge ;) the Bosses aren't available at the moment.

when there are still questions you can always ping me :)
CeLSHOy.png
@aoji
Actually, I'm not sure I understand the coliseum challenge fully :)

Oh, and I'm glad I can breed change her! I quite like imperials but I thought she'd looked stunning as a PC :D
@aoji
Actually, I'm not sure I understand the coliseum challenge fully :)

Oh, and I'm glad I can breed change her! I quite like imperials but I thought she'd looked stunning as a PC :D
banner.png
@thecartoonheart

The Coli challenge is simple. When you lv there fodder you take your little priest with you so the fodder count for this challenge, when you lv your fodder to lv 10. you need only 10 to beat the first boss. when you lv your fodder to lv 5 you need 20 fodder dragons to beat the first boss.

@thecartoonheart

The Coli challenge is simple. When you lv there fodder you take your little priest with you so the fodder count for this challenge, when you lv your fodder to lv 10. you need only 10 to beat the first boss. when you lv your fodder to lv 5 you need 20 fodder dragons to beat the first boss.

CeLSHOy.png
@aoji
Alright, thanks for the explanation :)
@aoji
Alright, thanks for the explanation :)
banner.png
@Aoji

I'm a dum-dumb that can't seem to be able to find the spreadsheet. So here and here are 2 noodles (currently level 10 level 9, will be 10 in a couple of minutes).
@Aoji

I'm a dum-dumb that can't seem to be able to find the spreadsheet. So here and here are 2 noodles (currently level 10 level 9, will be 10 in a couple of minutes).
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
@Loweless

Excuse me but I'm a bit confused. What do you want to tell me?
@Loweless

Excuse me but I'm a bit confused. What do you want to tell me?
CeLSHOy.png
@Aoji

I think the sleep-deprived me is talking about the Coli Challenge. I'm not too sure where can I mark the leveled drakes down, what kind of proof do I need and am I missing anything else?
@Aoji

I think the sleep-deprived me is talking about the Coli Challenge. I'm not too sure where can I mark the leveled drakes down, what kind of proof do I need and am I missing anything else?
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png Dragon_Cave dergs ^~^
--->
wj5VZ.gif
We have new Priests from Gensokyo: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63049184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630492/63049184_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63049183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630492/63049183_350.png[/img][/url] simple ping me if u want one :)
We have new Priests from Gensokyo:

63049184_350.png

63049183_350.png

simple ping me if u want one :)
CeLSHOy.png
1 2