Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Last Chance Exalt Adoptions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@hopperuk either of those would be fine with me! Ill set up the cr and let you decide!
@hopperuk either of those would be fine with me! Ill set up the cr and let you decide!
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
I NEED THAT LEVELED DERG.

I have at least five new baby dragons that you may have in exchange for tickets! (3 Fae, 2 Tundra) I also have more hatching soon.

Would you like me to send them to you via CR?

Thanks! :)

I NEED THAT LEVELED DERG.

I have at least five new baby dragons that you may have in exchange for tickets! (3 Fae, 2 Tundra) I also have more hatching soon.

Would you like me to send them to you via CR?

Thanks! :)

xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
@gingerpalulu i will count each baby as 6 tickets if you dont want any T or G for them, plus 1 more ticket for each one because you're selling me babies :) Go ahead and send the cr! ill put you down for the tickets <3

Also, i thought she was super pretty too! I wish you luck!
@gingerpalulu i will count each baby as 6 tickets if you dont want any T or G for them, plus 1 more ticket for each one because you're selling me babies :) Go ahead and send the cr! ill put you down for the tickets <3

Also, i thought she was super pretty too! I wish you luck!
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I'd be happy to take the tickets. Honestly, I'll spend that treasure on something useless anyway, so more chances to win the beauty is cool with me.

I will have more babies coming up soon, If I don't want to keep any (likely), I'll send them your way! ^.^

Thanks!

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

I'd be happy to take the tickets. Honestly, I'll spend that treasure on something useless anyway, so more chances to win the beauty is cool with me.

I will have more babies coming up soon, If I don't want to keep any (likely), I'll send them your way! ^.^

Thanks!

Dragon I would like: Saporito

Price you choose to pay in G or T: Would you do a 1:1 dragon trade? If not, I can do 10kt.

Would you like it delivered by Crossroads or a Private Auction?: whichever's easier for you C:
Dragon I would like: Saporito

Price you choose to pay in G or T: Would you do a 1:1 dragon trade? If not, I can do 10kt.

Would you like it delivered by Crossroads or a Private Auction?: whichever's easier for you C:
@wantedplant i can do a trade or the treasure, ill send you a cr, just add whatever

(sorry youre just getting this ping i misspelled your name and my OCD wouldn't let me keep it that way after I noticed!)
@wantedplant i can do a trade or the treasure, ill send you a cr, just add whatever

(sorry youre just getting this ping i misspelled your name and my OCD wouldn't let me keep it that way after I noticed!)
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
Hellloooooooo! :D I have another two dragons I'd like to hand over for tickets! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41651579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416516/41651579_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41632573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416326/41632573_350.png[/img] [/url] Stripes McGee over there wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, so please, TAKE THEM.
Hellloooooooo! :D

I have another two dragons I'd like to hand over for tickets!

41651579_350.png

and

41632573_350.png

Stripes McGee over there wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, so please, TAKE THEM.
@gingerpalulu

works for me! ticket ratio is still the same :)
@gingerpalulu

works for me! ticket ratio is still the same :)
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@vulcanthropy, @TheGodOfStories
Added lots of pretties today!

@Tearsforlu
and you asked to be pinged for ridgies, well i scored a super cute XXY skink/spinner baby today :D

all dragons are on the first page <3
@vulcanthropy, @TheGodOfStories
Added lots of pretties today!

@Tearsforlu
and you asked to be pinged for ridgies, well i scored a super cute XXY skink/spinner baby today :D

all dragons are on the first page <3
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
[quote=Adoption Form] [b]Dragon I would like:[/b] Esma [b]Price you choose to pay in G or T:[/b] 6kt + 2 gems [b]Would you like it delivered by Crossroads or a Private Auction?:[/b] CR, never done private auction [/quote]
Adoption Form wrote:
Dragon I would like:
Esma

Price you choose to pay in G or T:
6kt + 2 gems

Would you like it delivered by Crossroads or a Private Auction?:
CR, never done private auction
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10