Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | older dragons to good homes
1 2 3
@CrazyPlate123

oooh! i love that coatl! i'm such a sucker for coats T_T

setting up the cr!!!
@CrazyPlate123

oooh! i love that coatl! i'm such a sucker for coats T_T

setting up the cr!!!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Underlander Can I have Lena? I'd be happy to trade her for food of your choice and 4kt?
@Underlander Can I have Lena? I'd be happy to trade her for food of your choice and 4kt?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@shadowpiper that would be super helpful! i could really use some plants actually
@shadowpiper that would be super helpful! i could really use some plants actually
@Underlander

Is it ok for me to have Tangelo or Betelgeuse? I don't have food at the moment but is 10k ok for a derg?
@Underlander

Is it ok for me to have Tangelo or Betelgeuse? I don't have food at the moment but is 10k ok for a derg?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@vardia you can have them both for 10k as long as you're homing and not exalting (honor system)
@vardia you can have them both for 10k as long as you're homing and not exalting (honor system)
@Underlander
Nope, not interested in exalting them c: Thank you!
@Underlander
Nope, not interested in exalting them c: Thank you!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Underlander

Could I have Candlejack? I have 16 gathers wherever you need them :v
@Underlander

Could I have Candlejack? I have 16 gathers wherever you need them :v
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@adu absolutely! if you want to just do four gathers of each that would be handy
@adu absolutely! if you want to just do four gathers of each that would be handy
1 2 3