Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mucky Pups Project - Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Can I be added to all the ping lists please? I'm not a fan of crackle too much but I like the darker colors and this seems interesting. Maybe I'll find ew dragons with crackle or capsule that I fall In Love with. @wyvernprincess
Can I be added to all the ping lists please? I'm not a fan of crackle too much but I like the darker colors and this seems interesting. Maybe I'll find ew dragons with crackle or capsule that I fall In Love with. @wyvernprincess
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Erenee13 I've added you :)

I wasn't too big of a crackle fan myself but I find that when it resembles mud it actually looks quite nice with basically any gene combo. But hey there's a good chance for capsule and I'm sure you'll eventually fall in love with one like I did with Ulthir :)
@Erenee13 I've added you :)

I wasn't too big of a crackle fan myself but I find that when it resembles mud it actually looks quite nice with basically any gene combo. But hey there's a good chance for capsule and I'm sure you'll eventually fall in love with one like I did with Ulthir :)
y8DpufF.png
@WyvernPrincess
I’d like to be on the pinglist : )
@WyvernPrincess
I’d like to be on the pinglist : )
@TheTigersDen I've added you :)
@TheTigersDen I've added you :)
y8DpufF.png
could i be on the pinglist? it looks really cool >v<
could i be on the pinglist? it looks really cool >v<
@Divinos @SoaringWonders @Draketeeth @demonslayr62 @SariStar @Erenee13 @TheTigersDen @MeowieCat
@Archiy (Piebald/Paint/Capsule) @ElectricBandit (Capsule)

Just a quick update - Ulthir and Gritt's first nest will hatch in 5 days and there are 2 eggs.
@Divinos @SoaringWonders @Draketeeth @demonslayr62 @SariStar @Erenee13 @TheTigersDen @MeowieCat
@Archiy (Piebald/Paint/Capsule) @ElectricBandit (Capsule)

Just a quick update - Ulthir and Gritt's first nest will hatch in 5 days and there are 2 eggs.
y8DpufF.png
@WyvernPrincess
Can't wait >:) Muahahah
@WyvernPrincess
Can't wait >:) Muahahah
8pTv.gif
Awesome! Hopefully I can snag one of the two :3
Awesome! Hopefully I can snag one of the two :3
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
Got to get ready to snag one of them ;)
Got to get ready to snag one of them ;)
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
@wyvernprincess if she's not taken, could I adopt Gritt?
@wyvernprincess if she's not taken, could I adopt Gritt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14