Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Diamond Project: a lineage est. 2017
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
@Divinos

Oh! She looks amazing!
Do you have a spare? Moonlight will look awesome in runes too! I've already gened him with Hex. If not, that's ok. Any gene recommendations?

Edit: I got the last Safari from the AH for 97kt hehehe. Check Diamond!
@Divinos

Oh! She looks amazing!
Do you have a spare? Moonlight will look awesome in runes too! I've already gened him with Hex. If not, that's ok. Any gene recommendations?

Edit: I got the last Safari from the AH for 97kt hehehe. Check Diamond!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Bump.
Bump.
@TheDeathseer nothing spare because most of my dergs have needed geneing here and there [s]so many basic genes *cries*[/s] but if I have anything I'll be sure to send it your way. My treasure is suffering as a result and I won't spend gems because I'm saving for opal :/ I've found that Jaguar looks amazing on male guardians and it's only about 100kt normally (I think) and it goes well with the gembond and runes. Speaking of I just scried Moonlight as an adult with jaguar and gembond (keeping his hex because it's better to have everything completely gened before you change anything) and omg he's bootiful: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=14&wings=151&auth=c11b656cc950a2c64ef3495ca06d16ea94503448&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He'll look better like that with Rosette but that's effort XD
@TheDeathseer nothing spare because most of my dergs have needed geneing here and there so many basic genes *cries* but if I have anything I'll be sure to send it your way. My treasure is suffering as a result and I won't spend gems because I'm saving for opal :/

I've found that Jaguar looks amazing on male guardians and it's only about 100kt normally (I think) and it goes well with the gembond and runes.

Speaking of I just scried Moonlight as an adult with jaguar and gembond (keeping his hex because it's better to have everything completely gened before you change anything) and omg he's bootiful:
dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=3&gender=0&tert=71&tertgene=4&winggene=14&wings=151&auth=c11b656cc950a2c64ef3495ca06d16ea94503448&dummyext=prev.png

He'll look better like that with Rosette but that's effort XD
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

Ok thanks! He looks awesome, but I'm thinking Contour for his Tert gene and maybe Iridescent for the primary? What about you?

Edit: Oh, you gave Marine a job? She should just be training for it now - what if she reels up a huge shark? She's only 2 days old :P
@Divinos

Ok thanks! He looks awesome, but I'm thinking Contour for his Tert gene and maybe Iridescent for the primary? What about you?

Edit: Oh, you gave Marine a job? She should just be training for it now - what if she reels up a huge shark? She's only 2 days old :P
@TheDeathseer she decided it would be her job when she started fishing up sardines and proudly handing them over to Libitus, who wasn't completely impressed when he found his bed covered in a pile of sardines with a too-innocent Marine in the middle of it all. He's making sure she stays away from the bigger catches so he doesn't walk in to a whale on his bed (and so she doesn't get hurt but he'll deny it) :P
@TheDeathseer she decided it would be her job when she started fishing up sardines and proudly handing them over to Libitus, who wasn't completely impressed when he found his bed covered in a pile of sardines with a too-innocent Marine in the middle of it all. He's making sure she stays away from the bigger catches so he doesn't walk in to a whale on his bed (and so she doesn't get hurt but he'll deny it) :P
@Divinos

Haha! Lovely lore! She must be proud! Also I added Levi (your Reef) as her future mate on the tree. Is this confirmed or likely? Also does the clan choose her mate or she picked Levi or somebody else?
@Divinos

Haha! Lovely lore! She must be proud! Also I added Levi (your Reef) as her future mate on the tree. Is this confirmed or likely? Also does the clan choose her mate or she picked Levi or somebody else?
@TheDeathseer she suggests a mate she wants and the clan tests the two of them to ensure they will be a good match, the final decision is made by The Representatives. So far there is none in the clan that would be her perfect match and she has not suggested anyone but Levi is the closest match so they'll likely hatch a few nests together until they both find permanent mates.
@TheDeathseer she suggests a mate she wants and the clan tests the two of them to ensure they will be a good match, the final decision is made by The Representatives. So far there is none in the clan that would be her perfect match and she has not suggested anyone but Levi is the closest match so they'll likely hatch a few nests together until they both find permanent mates.
@Divinos

Ok!
@Divinos

Ok!
@Divinos Speaking of Scrying, I just scried an adult Marine. You can keep the Savannah and Rune genes, but I think Shimmer really fits her as a secondary - it looks like a reflection on an ocean or something, and that's what OBs are supposed to look like; unfortunately, Shimmer is pretty hard to get, so good luck if you took my advice! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=29&auth=e991f352fef8dd381992210c75081ee2e7666eae&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Divinos

Speaking of Scrying, I just scried an adult Marine. You can keep the Savannah and Rune genes, but I think Shimmer really fits her as a secondary - it looks like a reflection on an ocean or something, and that's what OBs are supposed to look like; unfortunately, Shimmer is pretty hard to get, so good luck if you took my advice!

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=3&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=29&auth=e991f352fef8dd381992210c75081ee2e7666eae&dummyext=prev.png
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa @SariStar @DemonChild77 @Raccoongirl @Dexyth

Excited to see Marine's nest hatch soon!
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa @SariStar @DemonChild77 @Raccoongirl @Dexyth

Excited to see Marine's nest hatch soon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60