Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5
@NatureDragonLair Sure thing! Sounds like a fun adventure for her eheheh
send the crossroads whenever you're ready!
@NatureDragonLair Sure thing! Sounds like a fun adventure for her eheheh
send the crossroads whenever you're ready!
733EAYl.png
Oh Sparrow? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13073852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130739/13073852_350.png[/img] [/url] sure np
Oh Sparrow?

13073852_350.png

sure np
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Maebirb

OK, do you mean send collateral over? Because I was hoping I could breed them on my nest if that is OK. <3
@Maebirb

OK, do you mean send collateral over? Because I was hoping I could breed them on my nest if that is OK. <3
@NatureDragonLair Oops forgot about the new one-way crossroads things! Sorry! Im a bit rusty eheh
@NatureDragonLair Oops forgot about the new one-way crossroads things! Sorry! Im a bit rusty eheh
733EAYl.png
@Rattyfleef

Oh, I actually found what I am looking for, sorry!
@Rattyfleef

Oh, I actually found what I am looking for, sorry!
@ NatureDragonLair yep not a problem, she can come visit your lair. Just taking her apparel and familiar off
@ NatureDragonLair yep not a problem, she can come visit your lair. Just taking her apparel and familiar off
@Rattyfleef

Ah, I am so sorry! You missed my edit while I was editing my post, I am so sorry! I actually just found what I needed, so I will no longer need your dragon for breeding, sorry! But thank you so much anyways! <3
@Rattyfleef

Ah, I am so sorry! You missed my edit while I was editing my post, I am so sorry! I actually just found what I needed, so I will no longer need your dragon for breeding, sorry! But thank you so much anyways! <3
Np good luck
Np good luck
@Omalleycat @Maebirb

I sent them to the private nest exchange nest rental thread to breed since my nests are going to take awhile for my nests to hatch. Thank you both so much! ^-^
@Omalleycat @Maebirb

I sent them to the private nest exchange nest rental thread to breed since my nests are going to take awhile for my nests to hatch. Thank you both so much! ^-^
@naturedragonlair
Np! You are very welcome!
@naturedragonlair
Np! You are very welcome!
4a0fJn6.png
1 2 3 4 5