Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | G1s for Trade/Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jengolin Though I'm not looking to trade, treasure instead of gems is no problems. 100g would be 90kt. <3
@Jengolin Though I'm not looking to trade, treasure instead of gems is no problems. 100g would be 90kt. <3
@CKskycat @Azuzu @Riisa
I've sent you all CRs, thank you all so much!

@Roiben
I added my half of the trade, sorry for the delay! D:
@CKskycat @Azuzu @Riisa
I've sent you all CRs, thank you all so much!

@Roiben
I added my half of the trade, sorry for the delay! D:
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bumpppp
Bumpppp
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Repinging you three since I didn't get a reply the first time, and I am still very interested in making trades with you.

@chaoshift - Cerulean/Purple/Robin Shadow Female Fae
@Quenya - Mint/Cherry/White Earth Female Mirror
@Blackhearted - Pearl/Cherry/Orchid Lightning Female Fae
Repinging you three since I didn't get a reply the first time, and I am still very interested in making trades with you.

@chaoshift - Cerulean/Purple/Robin Shadow Female Fae
@Quenya - Mint/Cherry/White Earth Female Mirror
@Blackhearted - Pearl/Cherry/Orchid Lightning Female Fae
Found a few more I'd like to get, please note that I'm really looking for Dragon trades, and that I'm willing to swap more than one, as I am severely running out of room and I'm waiting for ThunderCrack to expand my lair again. D:

@Kyrislian - Caribbean/White Mint Fire Female Guardian
@Dee - Cerulean/Moon/Cyan Plague Female Nocturne
@Vortex - Turquoise/Mantis/Fuchsia Wind Male Tundra
@Natala - Sanguine/Peacock/Pearl Water Female Fae
Found a few more I'd like to get, please note that I'm really looking for Dragon trades, and that I'm willing to swap more than one, as I am severely running out of room and I'm waiting for ThunderCrack to expand my lair again. D:

@Kyrislian - Caribbean/White Mint Fire Female Guardian
@Dee - Cerulean/Moon/Cyan Plague Female Nocturne
@Vortex - Turquoise/Mantis/Fuchsia Wind Male Tundra
@Natala - Sanguine/Peacock/Pearl Water Female Fae
@Jengolin you can certainly buy him if you'd like, but I'm running out of room as well so I can't do a trade at this time D: I can hold him for you for a short period of time if need be.
@Jengolin you can certainly buy him if you'd like, but I'm running out of room as well so I can't do a trade at this time D: I can hold him for you for a short period of time if need be.
moj0Ael.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10