Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | G1s for Trade/Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Eliatrope
Not a problem, I was just worried you'd missed me by accident. :)
And 80kt is fine, would you set up the CR? :D
@Eliatrope
Not a problem, I was just worried you'd missed me by accident. :)
And 80kt is fine, would you set up the CR? :D
@Jengolin
Opps, sorry for the late reply. I missed the ping.
Sorry I'm not interested in trading G1 for now. But I can hold her for you if you still want her. :3
@Jengolin
Opps, sorry for the late reply. I missed the ping.
Sorry I'm not interested in trading G1 for now. But I can hold her for you if you still want her. :3
tumblr_oajfcs8gsI1sfo3edo1_500.jpg
@o0Aoba0o
Yeah, I'll need you to hold on to her probably until after GG's over, is that okay? Since I've used up my funds that I didn't save for it on the other G1's I bought, but it won't take me that long to make more over the week.
How much will she be? :D
@o0Aoba0o
Yeah, I'll need you to hold on to her probably until after GG's over, is that okay? Since I've used up my funds that I didn't save for it on the other G1's I bought, but it won't take me that long to make more over the week.
How much will she be? :D
@Jengolin
Oh, "she" actually is "he". I remembered the wrong gender. xD
I accept an unhatched egg as the price. Or same value of T/G if u prefer.
@Jengolin
Oh, "she" actually is "he". I remembered the wrong gender. xD
I accept an unhatched egg as the price. Or same value of T/G if u prefer.
tumblr_oajfcs8gsI1sfo3edo1_500.jpg
@Jengolin hello This boy is not in your first post but I'm interesting in him, do you willing to trade him for 200 kT/200 gem or item equal value? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32620995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326210/32620995_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jengolin hello This boy is not in your first post but I'm interesting in him, do you willing to trade him for 200 kT/200 gem or item equal value?

32620995_350.png
GkKw54H.png
@5H4D0WDU57
No, if they aren't in the post they are not available for purchase or trade, sorry.
@5H4D0WDU57
No, if they aren't in the post they are not available for purchase or trade, sorry.
Ok, hit me if you change your mind.
Ok, hit me if you change your mind.
GkKw54H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10