Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
1 2 ... 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 ... 18308 18309
Needs a name, please ping me one and your plans. Would prefer he not get exalted. I have 3 other siblings of his, the female is not yet available for adoption, nor is the blue winged male. If you want the other one, just let me know, same rules apply. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366607/36660661_350.png[/img]
Needs a name, please ping me one and your plans. Would prefer he not get exalted. I have 3 other siblings of his, the female is not yet available for adoption, nor is the blue winged male. If you want the other one, just let me know, same rules apply.
36660661_350.png
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@Sparkbreeze [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366711/36671053_350.png[/img] I'd love this little guy! I'd like to breed him with my pink imperial named Rush. I'm not great at names, but I'd like to name him Zelian[/center]
@Sparkbreeze
36671053_350.png
I'd love this little guy! I'd like to breed him with my pink imperial named Rush. I'm not great at names, but I'd like to name him Zelian
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

@MikaelHart Could I get your ridgeback female with the name Freesia or Emer/Emre (you can choose your favorite!) ?
@MikaelHart Could I get your ridgeback female with the name Freesia or Emer/Emre (you can choose your favorite!) ?
q4FFdfs.png
@Saltbreaker if Quinton is still available I'd love to adopt him! Crystal, Facet, and Runes are my favorite genes, and imperial is my favorite breed. ^^
@Saltbreaker if Quinton is still available I'd love to adopt him! Crystal, Facet, and Runes are my favorite genes, and imperial is my favorite breed. ^^
q4FFdfs.png
@KBakugou Will you please ping me the next time Delirious and Nodic have hatchlings?
@KBakugou Will you please ping me the next time Delirious and Nodic have hatchlings?
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
@Martinique
Sure thing!
@Martinique
Sure thing!
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@KBakugou
Could you ping me when your pair produces another triple phthalo with capsule?^^ The boggy was taken by someone else :/
@KBakugou
Could you ping me when your pair produces another triple phthalo with capsule?^^ The boggy was taken by someone else :/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
Sorry, that boggie's parents don't have capsule! The new owner gave him the capsule gene. ^_^
@Meowruff
Sorry, that boggie's parents don't have capsule! The new owner gave him the capsule gene. ^_^
1vsPCdb.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
@KBakugou
Ohhh but if they produce triple phthalo, I'll love to take one baby, if you don't mind giving :D
@KBakugou
Ohhh but if they produce triple phthalo, I'll love to take one baby, if you don't mind giving :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
Sure thing!
@Meowruff
Sure thing!
1vsPCdb.png
fkVjmC6.png
1 2 ... 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 ... 18308 18309