Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 ... 6915 6916
@arcaneidolriots I have a free Lightning Nest, Meat or Seafood is always welcomed
@arcaneidolriots I have a free Lightning Nest, Meat or Seafood is always welcomed
tumblr_ps54ocIFGm1xgs3npo3_250.gif
[quote=Light CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZQGfAQY.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@buythestars, @CherryGlitter, @Countercurse, @Deluxe, @Deoxtri, @Deva, @Dragondrop, @dustclouds, @Enra, @Enriana, @Faustien, @heartcrusher1, @HuskyLove, @IllusiveFox, @Illyrael, @Jessyta, @LhiannanSidhe, @Lichtdrache, @Oreosalad, @OverTheWolf, @Redfern, @SarcasticHawke, @Shikoire, @squidneytwo, @Sssasha, @Starsystems, @Stellatrix13, @TornadoTorrie, @Unenchanted, @Weenyah[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Pennywhistle[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Tell me if you want a surprise or food! :) Thank you!
Tell me if you want a surprise or food! :) Thank you!
Jj8GUl.gif
@liffy123 I can take your pair! I always like surprises :D
@liffy123 I can take your pair! I always like surprises :D
vonVRKR.png
@VtaehyungV @JiminxYoongi @C4link716

Thanks everyone, that's all my nests! I'll send my pairs to each of you shortly! ^^
@VtaehyungV @JiminxYoongi @C4link716

Thanks everyone, that's all my nests! I'll send my pairs to each of you shortly! ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots oooooooooooooo you got 4 eggs!!!
@arcaneidolriots oooooooooooooo you got 4 eggs!!!
BTS for life
Sig-Button-Singularity.pngSW63lJ6.pngOeWKpc9.png
@arcaneidolriots

Three nature eggs!
@arcaneidolriots

Three nature eggs!
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
@arcaneidolriots - Your dragons must be good luck, you got 4 Lightning Eggs
@arcaneidolriots - Your dragons must be good luck, you got 4 Lightning Eggs
tumblr_ps54ocIFGm1xgs3npo3_250.gif
@liffy123 Your pair had 3 eggs!
@liffy123 Your pair had 3 eggs!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
Yay! Thanks for hosting! :)
@Sssasha
Yay! Thanks for hosting! :)
Jj8GUl.gif
@VtaehyungV, nice max nest from a same breed pair! Also, could you put my name in each of my dragon's bios? I forgot to do that before sending them to you. :x

@C4link716, watch my RoR and Halloween nests next week be all one egg nests hahah. :')
@VtaehyungV, nice max nest from a same breed pair! Also, could you put my name in each of my dragon's bios? I forgot to do that before sending them to you. :x

@C4link716, watch my RoR and Halloween nests next week be all one egg nests hahah. :')
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 ... 6915 6916