Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Sanctum Sanctuary | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
1/17/2017

@Kaltalria
-Skydancers

@Rosekitten @Voronwise
-New arrivals and also thanks for bumping me time to time c:

1/17/2017

@Kaltalria
-Skydancers

@Rosekitten @Voronwise
-New arrivals and also thanks for bumping me time to time c:

They are so pretty if only they weren't crystal babes.. XD i'm trying to weed out the ones I already have hehe.
They are so pretty if only they weren't crystal babes.. XD i'm trying to weed out the ones I already have hehe.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Arrowfeathers

Can I have Blush? If taken, I'll have Elkhorn:)
@Arrowfeathers

Can I have Blush? If taken, I'll have Elkhorn:)
@Arrowfeathers

Can I have Blush? If taken, I'll take Elkhorn instead.
@Arrowfeathers

Can I have Blush? If taken, I'll take Elkhorn instead.
@Arrowfeahers I've been looking at Meta for a while now, and was wondering if I could still adopt him If he's up! Also, I have a female Skydancer here if you'd take her. She just won't seem to sell: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295377/29537648_350.png[/img]
@Arrowfeahers
I've been looking at Meta for a while now, and was wondering if I could still adopt him If he's up!
Also, I have a female Skydancer here if you'd take her. She just won't seem to sell:
29537648_350.png
7h0hn72.png
@Huskykid10

Of course! I was beginning to think he'd never get taken due to his basic genes.
And I'd love to take your lady, i'll send a 2 way cr
@Huskykid10

Of course! I was beginning to think he'd never get taken due to his basic genes.
And I'd love to take your lady, i'll send a 2 way cr
*friendly push*
*friendly push*
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@arrowfeathers

Is Anemone still available? I'd like to give him a home in my lore. I'm aware his lore isn't finished, but if you tell me what you had in mind, I'd be happy to write it. ^^ I have a mate picked out for him.

Could I trade in a dragon as well?
@arrowfeathers

Is Anemone still available? I'd like to give him a home in my lore. I'm aware his lore isn't finished, but if you tell me what you had in mind, I'd be happy to write it. ^^ I have a mate picked out for him.

Could I trade in a dragon as well?
rreIUYu.png
@PancakeShiners

Yeah he's available, I can send him over. Sorry his lore isn't done, I've been awful busy

And yeah I totally take a trade if you want to.
@PancakeShiners

Yeah he's available, I can send him over. Sorry his lore isn't done, I've been awful busy

And yeah I totally take a trade if you want to.
@arrowfeathers That's OK! I'll write something. This is the dragon. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30160284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301603/30160284_350.png[/img] [/url Shall I set up a CR?
@arrowfeathers
That's OK! I'll write something.

This is the dragon. c:

30160284_350.png
[/url

Shall I set up a CR?
rreIUYu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27