Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newcomers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vocabulations Thank you!
@Vocabulations Thank you!
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
@MissMicki Alright! Just let me know. :3 I'll probably be adding the baby imps at the back or my lair later today. Not entirely sure yet!
@MissMicki Alright! Just let me know. :3 I'll probably be adding the baby imps at the back or my lair later today. Not entirely sure yet!
@vocabulations I am more into Pearl Catchers, Sky Dancers, and Wild Claws but thank you. I thought it would have made a great mate for one of mine but I just sold it.
@vocabulations I am more into Pearl Catchers, Sky Dancers, and Wild Claws but thank you. I thought it would have made a great mate for one of mine but I just sold it.
Radioactive Isotope Project
Bumping <3
Bumping <3
@Vocabulations Hi there, I just started and I'm trying to build my flight could I have Sabella the mirror female, please?

@Vocabulations Hi there, I just started and I'm trying to build my flight could I have Sabella the mirror female, please?

@Metalpetal Sent the delivery <3
@Metalpetal Sent the delivery <3
@vocabulations

If this one is still available I would like to get him please.

Unnamed
Random2
Guardian Male
Dust Bar
Peridot Current
Sanguine Smoke
@vocabulations

If this one is still available I would like to get him please.

Unnamed
Random2
Guardian Male
Dust Bar
Peridot Current
Sanguine Smoke
@vocabulations Is this guy still available? If not thats alright <3 Thank you for your kindness! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289698/28969732_350.png[/img]
@vocabulations
Is this guy still available? If not thats alright <3 Thank you for your kindness!
28969732_350.png
@Jujugotoday Sent your way!

@Bleedingjay That's the dragon the one right above you asked for! I'm adding the 6 hatchlings at the back of my lair as well, I just haven't gotten around to changing the post, so let me know if you'd like one of them!
@Jujugotoday Sent your way!

@Bleedingjay That's the dragon the one right above you asked for! I'm adding the 6 hatchlings at the back of my lair as well, I just haven't gotten around to changing the post, so let me know if you'd like one of them!
@Vocabulations

Whoops! I didnt even notice! ^^' Im sorry!
Is this one of the dragons you are giving away?

Are you giving away your newborn Imperial female? (I hope that I navigated it right ^^') Its the second one from the back of your lair.
@Vocabulations

Whoops! I didnt even notice! ^^' Im sorry!
Is this one of the dragons you are giving away?

Are you giving away your newborn Imperial female? (I hope that I navigated it right ^^') Its the second one from the back of your lair.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9