Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Frozen Rapids Free Hatchery (Closed)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 186 187
1/16 Peackeepers had babies. And lots of XXY/XYX/XYY babies that were rescued!

Click here for current hatchies!

Expect daily pings!

@Opal99 @SilverPhoenix @AwakenedSpirit @MOMOFSIX @Booktwist @Mourn
@hannahbbug3 @MistressHoneypot @Ashborne @SeaGodling @chrysalem @Hanelli @phoenixfairy @Pawbeast @Gedhyr @sandiegrl @Eiyora @Ragnarok42 @ArchdukeJohn13 @ola232 @ponds @WillowThorn @Siritys @Imnotokay @Allunar @Courteney14 @Pandamoniaz @FrostyFluff @clefary @ThorneticFawn @Abi @Mogaar @Stormheart208 @Elysiuhm @Tyraniccus @Phoenixofwar @TheCheshireSpy @Somethinggetrekt @goldenpeach @Jenredwolf @KurtCobain @Renmei @PurpleFox @DaineSarrasri @Juri01 @FrizzChan @Shomini @Frozenn @Zephyr23 @barnowl117 @Orgetzu @Kinaiii @dragonbano @PatheticLilFry @Shengrila @jeonbunni @TheDragonEmperor @AwryFlames @leafily @WitchOfSpace @DrZiegler @bloodbags @sayoko @Hibernation @ImagineSkies @Woodelfassassin @Calvinowen3 @Lisegathe @thatjaeger @Selenology @Zukohere @Praeter @Raphaella @rs2excelsior @VoidDeluz @CosmicFalcon @Piper16 @FelGoldwyn @Spewpa
1/16 Peackeepers had babies. And lots of XXY/XYX/XYY babies that were rescued!

Click here for current hatchies!

Expect daily pings!

@Opal99 @SilverPhoenix @AwakenedSpirit @MOMOFSIX @Booktwist @Mourn
@hannahbbug3 @MistressHoneypot @Ashborne @SeaGodling @chrysalem @Hanelli @phoenixfairy @Pawbeast @Gedhyr @sandiegrl @Eiyora @Ragnarok42 @ArchdukeJohn13 @ola232 @ponds @WillowThorn @Siritys @Imnotokay @Allunar @Courteney14 @Pandamoniaz @FrostyFluff @clefary @ThorneticFawn @Abi @Mogaar @Stormheart208 @Elysiuhm @Tyraniccus @Phoenixofwar @TheCheshireSpy @Somethinggetrekt @goldenpeach @Jenredwolf @KurtCobain @Renmei @PurpleFox @DaineSarrasri @Juri01 @FrizzChan @Shomini @Frozenn @Zephyr23 @barnowl117 @Orgetzu @Kinaiii @dragonbano @PatheticLilFry @Shengrila @jeonbunni @TheDragonEmperor @AwryFlames @leafily @WitchOfSpace @DrZiegler @bloodbags @sayoko @Hibernation @ImagineSkies @Woodelfassassin @Calvinowen3 @Lisegathe @thatjaeger @Selenology @Zukohere @Praeter @Raphaella @rs2excelsior @VoidDeluz @CosmicFalcon @Piper16 @FelGoldwyn @Spewpa
Grumpbump
Grumpbump
@Kybalie can i have Aera?
@Kybalie can i have Aera?
q42nLk2.png
@Kybalie im new. Ive only been playing for a few days. Im not really surewhat to do and how to get more dragons. Right now I only have 2. Any hatchlings that you choose would be greatly appreciated.
@Kybalie im new. Ive only been playing for a few days. Im not really surewhat to do and how to get more dragons. Right now I only have 2. Any hatchlings that you choose would be greatly appreciated.
@Kybalie Oh gosh I need Beniir
@Kybalie Oh gosh I need Beniir
@Kybalie I love Seliana, she would be perfect...I've always had a dream of caring for a blue eyes- white dragon with crystal facet circuit and similar colors...she just looks so beautiful already and might be able to help that dream come true :D
@Kybalie I love Seliana, she would be perfect...I've always had a dream of caring for a blue eyes- white dragon with crystal facet circuit and similar colors...she just looks so beautiful already and might be able to help that dream come true :D
@DragonsHearth

You can choose two dragons from this post here, and I will send them to you for free! I run my hatchery for free to help new players, move my hatchlings into the world, and to keep pretty dragons from getting exalted that were on the Auction House.

This link will show you the dragons I have available. :) You just let me know which two you would like.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2033790/1#post_23755937
@DragonsHearth

You can choose two dragons from this post here, and I will send them to you for free! I run my hatchery for free to help new players, move my hatchlings into the world, and to keep pretty dragons from getting exalted that were on the Auction House.

This link will show you the dragons I have available. :) You just let me know which two you would like.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2033790/1#post_23755937
@kybalie
Can I get the Mors please
@kybalie
Can I get the Mors please
I would really love to have Dominica and Cole! They are very beautiful and I will take very goid care of them. Thank you so much. I would love for you to be my friend on here. Maybe you could teach me some things
I would really love to have Dominica and Cole! They are very beautiful and I will take very goid care of them. Thank you so much. I would love for you to be my friend on here. Maybe you could teach me some things
@kybalie are Kaleena and Duran still available? if so, i would love to have them - they're really pretty! thank you :)!
@kybalie are Kaleena and Duran still available? if so, i would love to have them - they're really pretty! thank you :)!
newsig.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 186 187