Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Bog Babies in the Works!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172
Personally, I love spines because it makes them look more alligator-like. It's hecka rad =u=
Personally, I love spines because it makes them look more alligator-like. It's hecka rad =u=
dewTQIE.png
@dad76
Definitely is... Would you PM me when he's complete, and I can send her over then?
@dad76
Definitely is... Would you PM me when he's complete, and I can send her over then?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@kalybaly

yeah Spines are A+ on this guys

The only genes I'm kinda bleh on is Okapi but it's just not a favorite of mine to being with xD
@kalybaly

yeah Spines are A+ on this guys

The only genes I'm kinda bleh on is Okapi but it's just not a favorite of mine to being with xD
@ElphabaThropp

He's looking fly and ready to mingle.
@ElphabaThropp

He's looking fly and ready to mingle.
@Dad76
Yeah I'm with you on there. I thought they were cool once at one in the morning when I was browsing the AH... Rip.

But on your coal, charcoal, radioactive or whatever lil girl... I looked and skink and spines looks SO cool!!! It's like... neon rave child
@Dad76
Yeah I'm with you on there. I thought they were cool once at one in the morning when I was browsing the AH... Rip.

But on your coal, charcoal, radioactive or whatever lil girl... I looked and skink and spines looks SO cool!!! It's like... neon rave child
dewTQIE.png
@Kalybaly

check her out with Runes man she's like a Magic Glowstick.
@Kalybaly

check her out with Runes man she's like a Magic Glowstick.
@Dad76 I diiiiIIIIIID. Ravechild strikes again at being beautiful
@Dad76 I diiiiIIIIIID. Ravechild strikes again at being beautiful
dewTQIE.png
@ElphabaThropp

Oh she can't breed for 10 days, did you want me to hold onto her for that whole time?
@ElphabaThropp

Oh she can't breed for 10 days, did you want me to hold onto her for that whole time?
@dad76
Oops, I was unaware. Hmm, I don't remember breeding her. XD If you want, you can hold onto her, but if you need lair space, I can definitely take her back. I'm sorry!
@dad76
Oops, I was unaware. Hmm, I don't remember breeding her. XD If you want, you can hold onto her, but if you need lair space, I can definitely take her back. I'm sorry!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp

it's okay it happens! XD I'll send her back! they can still breed in 10 days if you like, or if you have a different mate they could get on a nest!
@ElphabaThropp

it's okay it happens! XD I'll send her back! they can still breed in 10 days if you like, or if you have a different mate they could get on a nest!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 171 172