Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | My dragons, your fodder (READ RULES PLZ)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110
@perilouspage Sure, she's two fodder. Sending a CR.

@ratwell Yes she is, but you need to remember to ping me. I won't notice your message if you don't. She costs two fodder.
@perilouspage Sure, she's two fodder. Sending a CR.

@ratwell Yes she is, but you need to remember to ping me. I won't notice your message if you don't. She costs two fodder.
Updated. I just hatched four nests. Five of those hatchlings have sanddollar, even though I have the yellow range on their parents.
Updated. I just hatched four nests. Five of those hatchlings have sanddollar, even though I have the yellow range on their parents.
@AnneFelis Would you take 3 fodder for one of the Pumpkin/Grapefruit/Grapefruit Skydancer girls? :)
@AnneFelis Would you take 3 fodder for one of the Pumpkin/Grapefruit/Grapefruit Skydancer girls? :)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@SugarRose22 They're only one fodder now, but if you want to send me three I won't complain.
@SugarRose22 They're only one fodder now, but if you want to send me three I won't complain.
@Lunamyth So I just saw in one of my dragon's notes that you wanted a baby identical to her. I went back many pages and saw you wanted this dragon back in summer....oops. I had completely forgotten about it, despite writing myself a note. Did you still want her? I have two females like this: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46769954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467700/46769954_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lunamyth So I just saw in one of my dragon's notes that you wanted a baby identical to her. I went back many pages and saw you wanted this dragon back in summer....oops. I had completely forgotten about it, despite writing myself a note. Did you still want her? I have two females like this:

46769954_350.png

Updated with some eyeburners.
Updated with some eyeburners.
@AnnieFelis

How much fodder do you want?
@AnnieFelis

How much fodder do you want?
nMFIkFl.jpeg
@Orochimaru Everything currently listed is one adult fodder. I accept more, but my lair is full and I'm trying to get some dragons out before I wind up exalting them.

Edit: I might be a bit slow at getting back to people both today and tomorrow. It's a holiday here today, and I have company tomorrow that I need to get ready for.
@Orochimaru Everything currently listed is one adult fodder. I accept more, but my lair is full and I'm trying to get some dragons out before I wind up exalting them.

Edit: I might be a bit slow at getting back to people both today and tomorrow. It's a holiday here today, and I have company tomorrow that I need to get ready for.
Updated. Adult dragons will be exalted tomorrow to make room.
Updated. Adult dragons will be exalted tomorrow to make room.
@AnnieFelis

How many fodder for the XXY radioactive imps?
@AnnieFelis

How many fodder for the XXY radioactive imps?
d56BQIN.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 109 110